Cannot use 2€ Unibet Open ticket from june mission

mp

The problem is I have some other 2€ Unibet Open tickets which expire in november. Whenever I register these tickets are used, cant change this. And the ticked from mission will expire in some days.

• Like 1

Hi @mp, welcome to the Community :)
You can use the €2 Unibet open ticket tonight, there is a qualifier. They also run daily, shouldn't be a problem, or did I missinderstand your query?

UO.thumb.JPG.8fdb58183126841c844c4789a8aa65e2.JPG

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

@mp When you try to register to a relevant tournament you can click the drop down menu in the ticket field (the little down arrow next to "Ticket: Whatever ticket is selected, down arrow") and choose which one of your tickets (scroll down), that are valid for that tournament, you want to use for that specific tournament. If that ticket won't appear in that list at all when you try to register then it might be mistagged and might need re-issuing or something.

Thank you, but I tried this already. The drop down menu does not work because these are multi buyin tourneys. You only can select the number of tickets there, not which.

I've flagged this with our experts @mp, thanks for the report and the clarification. No need to worry either, we'll extend the one expiring as soon as we know what happened here. 

/Ray

• Like 1

Hi @mp ,

thanks for pointing this out.

I have tested it and the system automatically chooses the ticket that you have the longest rather than choosing the one that will expire next.

It is a very particular bug, that won't have an impact often but I have added it to our bug list to get fixed.

In the meantime, I have extended your ticket by a good margin, so you won't have any issues with it expiring.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi @Patric-Unibet ,

I have just discovered this problem when I regged for the UO2 about 30 mins ago. It took an Oct 23 ticket, instead of the ticket expiring tomorrow. I explored regging with the other tourneys today before discovering this thread.

Could you please extend/reinstate my ticket expiring tomorrow July 23 to Oct 23, i.e. basically put me in the position where everything worked properly?

Thanks for your understanding in advance,

Betzcom

The same problem to me, my 2e unibet open ticket will expire in 3hrs, and I can't use him I click the drop down menu but I can't choose the ticket, which expire first, If I understand this bug only appears in multientry buyins tournaments?? @RayL  @RayL 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@RayL wrote:

Added you 2 brand new ones @GN1991, they should work within the UO system now, sorry for the inconveniences caused by this bug!

Another two my 2e Uniben opent tickets expires, just becouse I can't use them, first one expires in 3 hrs, second one in 45 hrs, can you do the same again take this those tickets from me, and ad me 2 new ones whic I can use? @RayL  Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @GN1991, the ones expiring in 47 hours are the ones that I added 2 months ago when you initially had the issue with them not working. Are the ones given by myself not working either and have you tried registering with them to a tournament? Please let me know and take some screenshots of the issue as we might need to look into this a bit more in detail.

/Ray

• Like 1