#AcesCracked promotion

gyepedro

Dear Unibet!

You have the AcesCracked promotion on twitter until Unibet Open Malta:

1. Take a Twitch Clip of Aces being cracked on the Live stream post to Twitter with @unibetopen & #AcesCracked - 3 x €100 up for grabs!

You choose 3 people towinner and 2 people from winners make only screenshot, that it's a bit silly that those guys are just copy pasting and didn't even take the time and effort to take a clip/screenshot. Par example imake 3 different AcesCracked clip, and i think its notso fair, win 2 people with screenshot, maybe with screenshot from another players clip. And we dont become answer why? 

Hi Gyepedro,

Thanks for getting in contact. My name is Simon I run all the social media channels for Unibet Poker and Unibet Open.

You are absolutely right about this after reviewing the competition. We will assign new winners only to those who took a Twitch Clip.

1. Take a Twitch Clip of Aces being cracked on the Live stream post to Twitter with @unibetopen & #AcesCracked - 3 x €100 up for grabs!

2. Take a screenshot of you losing with Aces on @UnibetPoker Client and comment below with #AcesCracked - €5 UOS Ticket

I will create a new thread in the community with the new winners as to hold up the integrity of the competition.

Thank for pointing it out,

Simon Steedman

Archived