A Poker Champion's Journey on the Unibet Open

DavidP_Unibet

We put together a short video which hopeully gives you some faces to put to the names behind the scenes at Unibet Open.

Hope to see some of you in Bucharest in December, it's going to be the biggest Unibet Open ever and we should have some more exciting news about the Bucharest event to share in the coming weeks. :)

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

This is a great video, love the continuous shot! 👍

I have one remark though - at 1:27, when you freeze Joni and show info about Kenny/Nataly, I would change that - keep all of them colorful and write all of their names at the same time, and then just make Joni bigger and bring him to the foreground and make others with the background smaller. It just looked really odd when he was frozen there inbetween them 😏 Or other option would be - feature them all separately with their info while other 2 are freezed - firstly Kenny, then Nataly, and finally Joni. 😃

Lovely one shot video.

Great team, amazing that you have Remko in it, besides all the other awesome people involved. He seems like a really nice guy, I've listened to some Remko report podcasts and I really loved his way of speaking his mind and maintaining a very lively conversation on various topics.

Archived