cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GotWhatItTakes Rank 18
Rank 18

Depends where you are from @cris1285.

German people just need to apply for ESTA, fill in the needed data, wait a few minutes for confirmation. If successfull, you are allowed to visit the  USA for the next 2 years for a maximum stay of 3 months (not 100% sure about that). Then all you have to do is to pass the security check at the airport Smile

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.
SkilfulPoker Rank 17
Rank 17

WuDu wrote:

I guess, I can live without a fake city full of degenerates and hookers.

Sounds like my idea of a good time!

Sect7G Rank 13
Rank 13

I like a little suspense but this has gone on too far.  I'm hoping that the deal can be signed shortly but I have a hard time trying to justify qualifiying for a tourney where the location could be anywhere from a 3 hour flight to a 15 hour flight.  I also work so asking for a vacation isn't always granted so lets get this deal done.

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 18
Rank 18

@Sect7G it has always been a place further than 5 hours flying.

And right now, Las Vegas is 99% confirmed Wink Last weekend of september/first of october

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
freakshove Rank 7
Rank 7

Well, I guess we can start planning for Vegas now:

From today's promo-email:

€50,000 GTD Half Billion 
A tournament with 3x Las Vegas packages worth €3k each added for top 3.
TeddyKGB Rank 8
Rank 8

I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed in Unibet and how they are informing people about this. 

If this event is already in September it's crucial to know the dates and the destination with 100% accuracy. People have to settle their jobs and look for flights with good prices and take care of their travel plans in general. So please ... release the infos! 

LosVegas Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi all,

I won my package more than 3 weeks ago, and I got no informations about my winnings.

When we will get the details?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
@LosVegas, welcome to the community! Smile
An email was sent to you 29/05/2017 13:39 with some details about the package. I'm afraid we can't confirm further details at this stage. As soon as everything is official, everyone will be informed Smile
0 Likes
LosVegas Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi 

Thank you for your quick reply. 

I will wait for further informations.

0 Likes
NeriPoker Rank 14
Rank 14