2000€ Package UO Malta expired?

MB

Hey everyone,

i am pretty new to Unibet Poker but was lucky to win a 2000€ Package for the UO Malta two days before. I havent received an E-Mail from Unibet right now with any information, but there are still some hours left to reach the 48h as said in the tournement info, so maybe i'll get a mail in the next hours :P

I was wondering if i have to register for the Main Event in the Poker software of Unibet, because under my tournement tickets the 2000€ UO Malta ticket is listed as expired. Anyway i didnt find any tournement matching with my ticket, so i dont know what to do right now.

Best regards

MB

Hi @MB and welcome to the Community. Indeed as mentioned below by the guy's, whenever a player wins a Unibet Open package a ticket is added to the profile which doesn't necessarily have a monetary value, and it expires. This is how it's registered in our systems and we contact you a couple of day's later with a full explanation and some questions about preferences.

I've taken a look at your account as well and I am failing to find the expired Unibet Open package that we are talking about, could you let me know what tournament did you play a couple of days ago in which you won the package?

I'll be happy to dig into this and attract the Poker department's attention to your case, I only need a bit more info from you :)

Tag me in your response and I'll "jump" right on it.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived