let us winners make a choice

@stromboli wrote:

weekend winners....month winners etc. etc.

please let us make a choice if we win

between pokertickets freebettickets

freespins or what is up for grabs

thanks  :  )

they are not forced to offer anything 

they moust make an rquilimbrum between sections and thats why sometimes they offer free spins , free bets bonuses or poker tournaments.

from my opinion they should stop given so much prizes cause the quality and prizes hunters are more often

It's perfect the way it is now. Keeps it more diverse. There's usually 20+ winners each week so it would be too time consuming if they had to manually add a different prize for each person.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@stromboli wrote:

I ment poker tickets isnt for everyone

Thats why it should be a alternative

I find poker superdull......

That's why I like the rewards how they are right now. Because we don't know what the prize will be each week. I find slots uninteresting but if I get free spins I'll definitely check them out. Diversity my friend is a beautiful thing :smileyhappy:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 1 month later...

@Magicadil wrote:

@stromboli wrote:

I ment poker tickets isnt for everyone

Thats why it should be a alternative

I find poker superdull......

That's why I like the rewards how they are right now. Because we don't know what the prize will be each week. I find slots uninteresting but if I get free spins I'll definitely check them out. Diversity my friend is a beautiful thing :smileyhappy:

I agree, It's perfect the way it is now. I'm a pokerhead & never played bingo or placed a bet. When we received the Bingo reward a while back, I enjoyed it so much that I play Bingo every now & then now. My G-friend is totally hooked  LMAO. Also, when we got the Price Boost Reward for betting, it pricked my interest & I ended up placing some bets & made some money. I think the Mods should keep the rewards just the way they are now. Its always a big surprise to see if you made the cut for a weekly/monthly reward & what the reward will be ( I can't wait every week to find out ! ) Big up to all the Mods & Peeps behind the curtains doing such a wonderful job. Keep up the good work !  👍

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Archived