Thread specific moderation for users/Extended editing time

MoreTBC

Titles says it all really. Is it possible to be allowed moderating powers on a thread specific level? Like blog posters being able to edit their thread or the betting guys in their one. Other question would be if that's not possible is there an option to offer extended edit times if you created the thread.

I type and spell bad see, want to correct my mistakes :)

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

I get where you're coming from with this suggestion, but there's a spellcheck option 😏 and small typos aren't that bad really, if it's something big, you can ask them to edit it for you

But it could also be an achievement, like when you're level 17, you get 1 hour of editing time for example :D

Or maybe they should indeed set all people thread-based power, so the person who starts the thread can edit their own posts during a few hours or however long  would suggest that time to be 👍

I do use the spell check but it doesn't pick up when you just type the wrong word (that is spelt correctly) or when you miss a word completely.

I'm not suggesting it's something for every post and every user, just for the long standing posts that are updated regularly.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

This would indeed be great to have :)

Unfortunately it's not technically possible at the moment - we can adjust the time own posts can be edited for all non-admin users or grant individual users access to edit all posts. I'm currently reviewing the settings, as there're a few users (including you) I'd like to give additional rights, including the possiblity to edit all posts/your own posts without time restrictions. More about this in a couple of weeks, when the ideation has been launched :)

Archived