There has to be a solution... It happened again !!! ( RE:- 100Euro GTD Hold'Em Freeroll )

Nestabear

Once again I rushed home, only to find the 100Euro GTD Hold'Em Freeroll FULL...AGAIN... as usual. I would like to ask if the limit for the entries to this tourney can be pushed up just a little, please Mods. Or, like I posted earlier, have an open tourney with no limit on the entries for one night, to see how many people like me are out there like me ? There must be a solution to this challenge. other than me leavung work an hour earlier, which isn't possible.

images.jpg.3253127e27a4d71f17b5e81869018f32.jpg

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Last year,the number of entries for the freeroll tournaments was 1500,and 2 hours entry time.But Full of sit-outs and rarely full of players in them.

There are ,let's say ,somewhere about 12 freeroll tournaments per day at Unibet,whit the entry limited to 750.Except for the one at 18 CET, 99%of the rest are never full.And even with this only 30 minutes time to register,there are so many sit outs,not funnt at all.

So,don't really think it's worth changing the freeroll entry limit just for one that is full and ,it's full like only in the last 10 minutes.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

it just grates me that I'm so ready & willing to play & can't get a seat, but there are so many people who register and then sit out. I'll have to think of a plan to get home a little bit earlier. If I miss that tourney the next freroll is only usually 4 hours later, which is very late then where I stay. I'll get in one day  LOL

I knew there was a solution... I just coudn't figure it out. Good thinking & thanx a lot

imgres.jpg.01a9323786012f17baf7d00a5e190d7e.jpg 

Archived