Stick Arena - Tournament

Today on the freeroll chat there was discussion about a multiplayer game that we could all take part in. I found a very fun fighting based game & I will list the pros/cons, along with some screenshots.

Pros:

- Very fast to register. Just have to click create account, Username/Password & Email. Don't even have to verify email.

- Fun fighting based game with lots of weapons. You run around and pick up different weapons and try to get kill as many opponents within the time limit.

- There are multiple rounds. After one round is complete the game will load a new map.

- Tons of maps to choose from

- Ingame Chat

- Private Room. I can set up a private game for community members. There are no teams. It's just a free for all.

Cons:

- Lots of Disconnections. This could be because the game is optimized for Internet Explorer. If we do play, we might all have to download the latest version of IE & make sure we don't have too many other programs running in the background.

If we do play, it'll be under the 'U of SA' server. Least amount of players:

login.PNG.3a0dc59f8f9fb22564106e6df9c37016.PNG

ak.PNG.64932209c278df8dc7d2f5e5e9e22178.PNGfire.PNG.2edc8cf22bf33b806b9547680b8ed544.PNGkatana.PNG.a5bdc77cc026d85fd90b6e2d7f198c2b.PNGshotgun.PNG.d12da315797073db49eb62519216ce00.PNGsledge.PNG.875db79b64eefe59a334c00bc5d7bbaf.PNGwoah.PNG.7901f937841d245eaa025aa7285c7dbf.PNG

If you want to try the game out, go to a more populated server and join a game. http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=stickarena

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I had two great ideas for tournaments. The other one is more casual and aimed towards those that prefer strategy games. Will post the entire breakdown shortly.

I debate

This idea I think is better cos no ads, this was the kind of thing I meant on downloadable older game.

I think it would also be possible to have our own similar type game with our own custom maps, pretty sure there are open source templates for this type of game now that would get up a basic game with similar gameplay and just a matter of adding an image as a map.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I like the idea of having our own game, but in the meantime it could also be very fun for the community if we played a game that's already developed. I've been testing out Stick Arena for the past hour with a room filled with people, extremely fun! 😃

The best part is that it's so simple to load (Takes less than 30 seconds), no download.

I debate

@Magicadil wrote:

@jonny2192 I like the idea of having our own game, but in the meantime it could also be very fun for the community if we played a game that's already developed. I've been testing out Stick Arena for the past hour with a room filled with people, extremely fun! 😃

The best part is that it's so simple to load (Takes less than 30 seconds), no download.

Yep nice to have a quick game to play asap.

I will consult my team of resident experts if they know of others(resident experts = 4 kids 2 boys 2 girls 12-18 so they cover a wide demographic)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

This kind of multiplayer game would probably be more entertaining than a tournament, but it really depends on how many people want to play this 😃 And it's good that you can make a private room with a password for only the people of this community 👍

Archived