Removing Kudo

Hi, i noticed when you hover over a post you've liked, on the kudo thumbs up, it says 'click here to remove your kudo' but if you click here it doesnt remove the kudo.

I think i like it as it is, but either way appears to be a bug, either it should remove kudo, or should not say click here to remove kudo.

Cheers!

@SkilfulPoker wrote:

Hi, i noticed when you hover over a post you've liked, on the kudo thumbs up, it says 'click here to remove your kudo' but if you click here it doesnt remove the kudo.

I think i like it as it is, but either way appears to be a bug, either it should remove kudo, or should not say click here to remove kudo.

Cheers!

I actually prefer the current setup where you can't revoke the like, but it is a bug :)

This, along with a lot of other things, will be fixed when I push the next update - will probably be Friday next week :)

Yes i think it would be best, if it stayed you could only thumbs up, was one of the first things I noticed on the site, and thought that's a cool friendly innovation.

But would need to remove the comment which says click here to remove kudo, personally would rather it stayed this way too :) so you can give positive endorsement but not negative. To be ultra perfect, maybe just have the ability for someone to remove kudos they have given themselves within 1 minute in case of an accidental click.

@SkilfulPoker wrote:

Yes i think it would be best, if it stayed you could only thumbs up, was one of the first things I noticed on the site, and thought that's a cool friendly innovation.

But would need to remove the comment which says click here to remove kudo, personally would rather it stayed this way too :) so you can give positive endorsement but not negative. To be ultra perfect, maybe just have the ability for someone to remove kudos they have given themselves within 1 minute in case of an accidental click.

Just to make sure there's no misunderstanding: there'll never be a dislike button or the possiility to revoke a like given by someone else. You'll simply be able to revoke your own like, in case you clicked like by a mistake :)

I just fixed this bug on our staging environment, and I'll monitor the likes, when we go live with the changes. As long as members don't revoke their likes when they e.g. get upset with another member, I don't see any issues :)

Archived