New Main Site Header

MoreTBC

hey green's my fav color so light green, bright green... green green... its all good for me.

images.png.a6d823be34e98b9df3af0c8f7249b973.png

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Looks a lot more professional. Now they just need to change the community header. The current one with the 4 guys is a little too dull and boring.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

Looks a lot more professional. Now they just need to change the community header. The current one with the 4 guys is a little too dull and boring.

LOL  When I saw it I thought it's @MarcoV & @JeppeL & @MarcoV & a mate out having some fun...is there any of you in the picture ?

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

LOL  When I saw it I thought it's @MarcoV & @JeppeL & @MarcoV & a mate out having some fun...is there any of you in the picture ?

Two Marcos?' Maybe that's why #18 is facing the other way. He's a clone :laugh:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Glad to hear you like the new colors :)

@Magicadil wrote:

Feel free to suggest another image/theme :)

Keep in mind that it has to look decent on all devices, so you can't have something of importance in the middle of the picture, as that wouldn't show with a low-width resolution :)

@Pecalbear wrote:

LOL  When I saw it I thought it's @MarcoV & @JeppeL & @MarcoV & a mate out having some fun...is there any of you in the picture ?.

Could've been :) Maybe we'll take a picture next time we play football, and use that instead ;)

Archived