Community questions for our next Locker Room interview

We're working on doing an interview with a Unibet customer service agent for our Locker Room blog series, where we lift the curtain on how the different parts of Unibet work.

We've had a few request for this interview, and since it's for you - the community - we'd love for hear what you think we should be asking the agent. So if you've ever wondered about the person on the other end of the live chat - who they are, what they do and how they do it, this is your chance to inquire.

We hope to see many great questions, and although we can't promise all will be answered we gurantee that we'll try our best :)

Cheers!

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

'Have you ever had to take a mini break after dealing with a rude/demanding client?'

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Why did you want this job in customer service?

What did you like or dislike about your job?

What is most rewarding about your job?

What’s one of the strangest things you’ve ever done?

What’s something most people don’t know about you?

How would you explain your basic life philosophy?

Greetings to Unibet Community members?

Is there any limit how many users  you allow to chat at once?

How do you feel you can handle a bounch of users at once or do you think you could offer them a better service if the number would be reduced?

Is there any TandC to ban the users from chat? If yes where can customers find it? Is it enough reason for ban if user don't use fool language but ask you to do something permanently what you don't want to do (fe contacting with other division)?

Are you responsible for your words? If your collegue in the same case tells the opposite to the user what you did will you protect the user or mistake may happen?

How do you feel do you have enough permission to take care users or lot of cases you must only forward the problem because you are only the cog and not the solver?

What do you think is it a customer friendly attitude that user should write her/his problem again and again if he/she contact with another LC person? How do you can ease that method?

How much time do you allow to the customers to write down their problem before you repeat the greetings again?

Is there any algorithm which choose the questions of the security check or it's depending on you?

Do you think that asking for the date of the twitch stream needs a security check?

How many times did you wrote, "sorry, there is no further information at the moment" during your carrier?

What do you prefer: a conversation between you and a customer is like a conversation between 2 friends or between 2 diplomats?

Have you ever dated with one of your customers?

What do you think if customer ask for the date of the Unbet twitch channel coverage and 1 of your collegues write that: "Sorry, but we are not responsible for that channel, you must contact Twitch administrator"? Is there anybody who supervise that misinformation and send the correct information the the user or user have to find it alone?

Archived