Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

CTRL + F for searching your team

Steven

Hello,

My idea is to integrate this function on the unibet site.

When I search for a team in a big list of matches with different dates, it takes some time.

Would be handy if I do CTRL + F on my keyboard and search the team this way cause I see all matches of that teamname or player then, wich is already possible on alot of websites. 

It looks simple to me to let this option on to the website, can't be to hard ^^

Greetings

@Steven wrote:

Forgot to mention this idea is for the old version of Unibet only, which I like the most to use for pre-match betting.

The old version will be decommissioned at some point, and we're not going to develop further on this, sorry.

As the old version is flash, searching for text isn't possible. Why can't you use the search functionality to find the team you'd like to bet on? :)

Instead of getting rid of old version, why not keep it even if there will be no future updates. The simplicity & ease of use easily makes it one of the best layouts out there.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

@testuser1 Instead of getting rid of old version, why not keep it even if there will be no future updates. The simplicity & ease of use easily makes it one of the best layouts out there.

We want the new version to be just as simple and easy to use :)

We know that the new version isn't perfect just yet, which is also why the old version is still available. When the new version has been tweaked and perfected, there shouldn't be a need for the old version :)

Archived