2 Month Analysis of the Community

Magicadil

I joined the community a little more than 2 months ago, and here's my findings:

- Everyone is extremely nice. Compared to many other communities, the amount of low quality posts/trolling is very infrequent here.

- People make an effort to engage. I understand English is not everyone's first language but whether it's a game in the 'Off Topics' section or a Promotion, everyone tries their best to participate

- The promotions/daily prizes cater to everyone. Even though the majority of people are poker players, efforts are made to satisfy everyone

- The Unibet Staff are extremely generous in dealing with mistakes and conflicts. Examples include an error showing wrong finishing position during Rio promotion and wording confusion in a bingo competition. Both times Unibet honoured the mistake/error in communication, and the recipient was left extremely satisfied.

- Lots of quality daily sports picks. The people who do this dont have to but theyre supplying us information which is usually profitable.

- Any unresolved issues get solved extremely fast. Theres always someone active to quickly assist. Lately I've noticed the number of inquiries at an all time low

- Lastly, the ticket exchange section is a luxury not many (if any) other sites offer. However, I do think a minimum rank requirement of 10 should be obtained before you're allowed this privilege. Reason being there's many people who only post on the forums for an exchange, and it'd be great to see new faces.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Makes me happy to read all those positive thoughts :)

Regarding the ticket exchanges. With the new poker client, it won't be often that you actually need to exchange a ticket. I understand your thoughts around the rank requirement, but on the other hand it's something I'd like to offer everyone, and I hope that the guys coming back often to get exchanges done, they'll eventually end up reading other content on the community and hopefully also contribute at some point :)

In 2-3 weeks there'll be some exciting changes to the community, which will help you help us make your Unibet experience even better :)

I couldn't agree more with you Magic.

I've been very impressed by the level of friendliness and expertise of our fellow community members. Of all the sites I've been on I have to say that so far Unibet has been far and above the best site I have had the pleasure to play on. It did take me a while to get my head round not being able to take notes on players and not using a HUD but I do feel my game has improved because of it.

The customer service to date has also been second to none!

The only downside for me is that I have been far to busy with the school holidays and looking after my daughter and now trying to find a good secondary school for her to attend when she leaves her current school next year.

Actually there has been another downside stopping me playing but that has to do with the quality of the posts and the good replies that they get :)

With a bit of luck I might actually get some decent table time in in the next few days lol

Keep up the good work Unibet and all the community members.

A big,big AGREE Mr. Magicadil. Unibet is unique with this userfriendlyness and guys like yourself make this forum alive.  I´m not so frequent at posting here but I read a lot and I´m happy to see the goodwill from all of us here :)  Keep up the good work  (y)

It´s all in there.

Archived