NBA 2017 thread

Poiuytrew

NBA season is up and going and it looks like it will be a good one, any fans here?

I love watching Timberwolves and even if start is not so great, it should be a good season with new big man sensation KAT leading the way ! Big schlacking of Memphis yesterday 116 - 80 and this team could compete for championship in the future.

Well, I'm a big fan of Stephen Curry and I precognized that the Warriors will have a period of glory with him and Klay Thompson... now Kevin Durant joined too, so for sure it will be entertaining to watch the Warriors play this season too as they have some "scoring machines" in the roster 🆒

I agree that the Timberwolves have some interesting youngsters, also some experienced and quality players and it will be interesting to see how they'll grow as a team in the next few seasons... 

Still, this season I see again 2 big favorites: the Warriors from the Western Conference and the Cavaliers from the Eastern Conference (IMO that will be once again the NBA final)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Yeah they're looking very dangerous, Curry, Thompson, Durant and Green is great lineup but they will be fighting lack of inside defense all year, will be interesting to follow how they deal with that. 

I agree on your prediction about NBA finals, hard imagining who will take one of the spots instead, maybe Spurs with Kawhii looking better than ever?

Also, did you see Davis with 50 points in first game, hope that guy will have an amazing season even though his front office completely ❤️♥️❤️ the bed building a team around him, at least so far..

I always liked Anthony Davis, just 23 yo and already one of the best PF in the league... too bad the Pelicans doesn't have a better roster, also let's hope Davis won't have injury problems anymore (or at least no more long term ones). 

Warrios really fired it up last night, KD taking it out on his old mates with no solidarity whatsoever now they just need to keep that up :wow:

Was a close on for my Wolves though, once again not being able to get it done for the full 48 :(

@BillyR23 wrote:

Well, I'm a big fan of Stephen Curry and I precognized that the Warriors will have a period of glory with him and Klay Thompson... now Kevin Durant joined too, so for sure it will be entertaining to watch the Warriors play this season too as they have some "scoring machines" in the roster 🆒

I agree that the Timberwolves have some interesting youngsters, also some experienced and quality players and it will be interesting to see how they'll grow as a team in the next few seasons... 

Still, this season I see again 2 big favorites: the Warriors from the Western Conference and the Cavaliers from the Eastern Conference (IMO that will be once again the NBA final)

@BillyR23 Your boy Steph just set a new record for 3's in a game. 13 makes, the game after going 0/13, amazing!

@Poiuytrew Kudos for that avatar! 

Former Community Manager

@BillyR23 Your boy Steph just set a new record for 3's in a game. 13 makes, the game after going 0/13, amazing!

That game at Lakers was pretty bad for Curry and the Warriors; also it interrupted his streak of 157 consecutive regular season games with at least one made three-pointer... it was pretty awesome to see him back on track last night and for sure that's the “Baby-Faced Assassin” many of us love to see 🆒

haha thanks 😃 ,  was hoping that by some miracle Curry would never get this record so it could still belong to Kobe and Marshall, but oh well..

@JeppeL wrote:

@BillyR23 wrote:

@Poiuytrew Kudos for that avatar! 

• 4 weeks later...

I think the CLIPPERS have a chance of beating the Warriors in the West Final this year, if they face each other

Cleveland basically is a lock to defend in the finals barring any major injuries

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived