Champions League thread

BonusPater

Thought I'd create a thread for anything Champions League related :)

There're quite a few interesting games tonight: Juventus vs Sevilla, Tottenham vs Monaco, Man City vs Borussia Mönchengladbach and of course Porto against the Danes from FC København ;)

I've got these bets:
KP Legia Warszawa vs Borussia Dortmund - AG: Aubameyang - odds 1.87
Bayer Leverkusen vs CSKA Moscow - CSKA to win - odds 6.00
Manchester City vs Borussia Mönchengladbach - AH City -2 - odds 2.95

Pretty happy that City - Borussia got postponed, as I doubt City would've been able to win with three on that pitch. Should stay dry the entire day today :)
What do you guys think?

I do agree with the City, it will be about 4-1.

Juventus @1.52

Real Madrid - Sporting  /Dost to score @4.8 and obviously both team to score @1.83

Yesterday i stick with one game, the PSG-Arsenal was a very good and tie match, today i will switch the channels surely. 

• 2 weeks later...

The problem with EL, that nobody, even the teams participating dont care :laugh: Zlatan... He is not a brave warrior as i thought, looks like he never wanna win the Champions League. So sick and sad he went to the Old Trafford and the Europe League. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

♥️ CL and tonight I'll be watching Leciester  - Copenhagen, 1st match last week between these two was good and both teams could have won. Think copenhagen has a very good chance upsetting the brits tonight and might place a bet or two :rockon:

And very dramatic last night, pep beating his old team and say SIT DOWN time for something new!

• 4 months later...

Bayern M - Arsenal 5-1, Arsenal - Bayern M 1-5 *

Real M - Napoli 3-1, Napoli - Real M 1-3

PSG - Barcelona 4-0, Barcelona - PSG 0-4 ??? 😏 🆒 The correct score odds is 126.00, worth a shot 🤣 Than for the scared ones at 0-1 easy cash out with some profit 🤣

Will be there magic? I don`t expect at all, PSG played so perfect, Emery knows very well all the weakness of LE`s Barcelona. PSG to advance 1.07, i think there is a value, no way they don`t score (and than MSN needs 6 goals). 

* Arsenal became so bad. I grow up on Bergkamp and Ian Wright, i saw Henry and Fabregas, and even tho they have Oezil and Sanchez, they are nowhere near to any success for long years. Terrible... :waterfall:

I think the odds on Barca to win 1X2 looks quite good. They had a huge meltdown in Paris and it was just frustrating to see a team that didn't look like they cared at all - I mean, you can always have a bad day, but when you don't even put an effort defensively, you're going to get smashed by a strong PSG team (who btw. played a perfect game tactically that night). It seems like they've learned a lesson from that match and I think they have changed their attitude on the pitch since the nightmare in Paris.

I'm convinced that PSG will get through to the quarter-finals and they obviously have the abilities to win at Camp Nou, but I think they are more focused on defending a 4-0 lead rather than winning the game.

Barcelona to win 1X2 at the odds of 1.55 is decent IMO. Just to make it clear, I'm NOT fan of Barca nor their way of playing football :)

Former community moderator

Wow, if i am the boss at PSG, i fire everyone right away. Amateur is the right word to describe them. The Watts (the show with funny failures) will be full after this match, Meunier and the penalty is the funniest scene of the decade, i was about to cry 🤣

Nice tip @testuser1 for Aubey 🆒 

@BillyR23 wrote:

@Jahanzeb96@ the highest odds at Unibet for Barca to qualify were @18.00 a few hours after they lost 4-0 in Paris... yesterday tho, the odds were a little bit lower and you could still find around @10.00

1197523309_oddsbarca.jpg.9b02d3345504e34b58005942430edbea.jpg

Thats not a little bit lower :Smile: I really dont wanna think of it, i just wanna be naive, but is it coincidence that most of the important finals in the past year was draw (some: DFB-Pokal, Coppa Italia, FA Cup, European Championship, European Super Cup, Champions League, as well the Basketball Euroleague and the Handball EHF Champions League), and we saw too much historical comeback (MLB Cubs from 1-3, NBA Cavs from 1-3, NFL Pats from 3-28 and actually after overtime, and now Barcelona)? Is it? :Wow: :Disappointed: The Falcons was really so stupid that they didnt run the ball anymore to kill the time, and instead of the working strategy they choose something else? Emery and the PSG players were really so donk that they score owngoal, lie in the penalty area, give a nice pass to Suarez to score, and actually playing a total different tactic? And i dont even talk about the penalties, and the one they didnt give to Di Maria at 3-1. 

Ahh, better i dont think about, and stay naive. There is no way the maffia fix big games in front of everybody. Right? :Scared:

I don't think there's anything special about that odds movement, everything taking into consideration. The odds should never have been 18 though.

It'd be pretty stupid to try and fix the biggest games, considering how much it'd cost - think about how much is at stake financially for the clubs and players :)

Hopefully this week we dont have to talk about the referees :annoyed: 

Juventus - Porto will be very boring for sure, but Leicester can cause an upset with the advantage of Vardy`s away goal. They wanted Ranieri to be fired, now they started to play like last year. 

Leicester - Sevilla is definitely the game to watch today :)  Tomorrow it'll be a little more difficult to choose, as there's no real excitement left, but I still expect some good entertainment from both games. Will obviously end up watching Leverkusen as it's a German team :D

Today my money are on Leicester and tomorrow Atletico to win with two or more :)

Archived