Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pesek Rank 10
Rank 10
  1. Who will win the men's single event? AUGER ALIASSIME FELIX
  2. Who will win the women's single event?  ASHLEIGH BARTY
  3. Which team will win the men's double? KUBOT/MELO
  4. Which team will win the women's double? DABROWSKI/YIFAN
  5. Who will, INSIDE top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event?  ALEXANDER ZVEREV
  6. Who will, INSIDE top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? SLOANE STEPHENS
  7. Which team, INSIDE top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? KONTINEN/PEERS
  8. Which team, INSIDE top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the women's doubles event?  MELICHAR/PESCHKE
  9. Which player , OUTSIDE top 10 seed players , will have the longest run in the men's single event ( Will win the tournament or be last eliminated ) ? AUGER ALIASSIME FELIX
  10. Which player , OUTSIDE top 10 seed players , will have the longest run in the women's single event ( Will win the tournament or be last eliminated ) IGA ŚWIĄTEK
kami Rank 16
Rank 16
  1. Who will win the men's single event? Djokovic, Novak
  2. Who will win the women's single event? Williams, Serena
  3. Which team will win the men's double? Bob and Mike Bryan
  4. Which team will win the women's double? Timea Babos and Kristina Mladenovic
  5. Who will, INSIDE top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Kei Nishikori
  6. Who will, INSIDE top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? Kiki Bertens
  7. Which team, INSIDE top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? Gonzales and Zeballos
  8. Which team, INSIDE top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the women's doubles event? Gronefeld and Schuurs 
  9. Which player , OUTSIDE top 10 seed players , will have the longest run in the men's single event ( Will win the tournament or be last eliminated ) Stan Wawrinka
  10. Which player , OUTSIDE top 10 seed players , will have the longest run in the women's single event ( Will win the tournament or be last eliminated ) Serena Williams
Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21
  1. Who will win the men's single event? felix auger alliasime 
    1. Who will win the women's single event? p kvitova
    2. Which team will win the men's double? roger/tecau
  2. Which team will win the women's double? hsieh / styrcova
  3. Who will, INSIDE top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? zverev
  4. Who will, INSIDE top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event?  elina svitolina
  5. Which team, INSIDE top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? bryan bryan
  6. Which team, INSIDE top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the women's doubles event?  hao ching /*chan
  7. Which player , OUTSIDE top 10 seed players , will have the longest run in the men's single event ( Will win the tournament or be last eliminated ) ?  felix auger alliasime
  8. Which player , OUTSIDE top 10 seed players , will have the longest run in the women's single event ( Will win the tournament or be last eliminated ) marketa vondrousousa

i cant remove the numbers...everything make sens anyways

OOO Rank 10
Rank 10

DELETE THIS POST PLEASE . 

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@OOO wrote:

@pittpitt @Pesek   guys question number 1 and 9 are different , please focus on that . the differents are IN LIST AND OUT LIST . 

@OOO , there is nothing wrong is picking the same player for both questions ( 1 & 9 )... If they belive a player, outside top 10 seed players, will win the Wimbledon Championships this year, it is normal for them to have the same answer. 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
OOO Rank 10
Rank 10

I saw I did mistake , but I was trying to delete my post , but I coudn't =)) lol @AndreiBN 

pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@OOO wrote:

I saw I did mistake , but I was trying to delete my post , but I coudn't =)) lol @AndreiBN 

wah well that was weird thinking either way lol  focus on that ? lol

0 Likes
OOO Rank 10
Rank 10

I mentioned above , I did mistake , what do you wanna follow right now ? @pittpitt 

0 Likes
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@OOO wrote:

I mentioned above , I did mistake , what do you wanna follow right now ? @pittpitt 

i dont follow i lead my own way Very Happy

0 Likes
OOO Rank 10
Rank 10

I'll catch you soon at some poker table , no worries @pittpitt 

0 Likes