cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@seetank  see you 'rob' all the prizes Cash @AndreiBN  many thank you (you real tenis maniac Thumbs Up) for hosting this one, it was thrill and very well reported/organized competition with a lot of nice booster prizes. Hope you will enjoy a nice rest of summer! You deserve a large piece of cake at least. Taking my hat off Jazzhands

AndreiBN the huge tenis man!!!AndreiBN the huge tenis man!!!

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23
Rank Community alias    
1@Betzcom  
1@whereisrivaldo  
1@seetank  
1@hajnalmaya96 

Congrats to the winners & thank you & well done on an awesome, awesome competition from our friend @AndreiBN & I'm not just saying that because I got a win, it really was a well organized, easy to enter, fun competition.

Thanx also to the Unibet Team for all the hard work behind the scenes, it's much appreciated... even if it's not often said.

I can't wait for your next competition @AndreiBN.

Keep up the good work & the good tips!

zazaza.jpg

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Congrats @Betzcom  , @whereisrivaldo  , @hajnalmaya96  , @seetank   on your win. . Let me know which prize (€37.5 each in Bonus Money, Free Bets, Free Spins on any NetEnt slot or Poker Bonus points ) would you like to get and it will be added to your account in a couple of days.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Thank you, at last some award hit me Wink 3750 poker bonus points, please Smile Thank you, @AndreiBN for this competition and time spending to count our tips etc. Congrats to all winners! Once again thank you!

God bless you all!
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@AndreiBN wrote:

Congrats @Whoever   on your win. Let me know which prize (€50 in Bonus Money, Free Bets, Free Spins on any NetEnt slot or Poker Bonus points ) would you like to get and it will be added to your account in a couple of days.

Congrats @BillyR23  , @Ozzyholik ,@HAI_ROMANIA , @seetank   on your win. . Let me know which prize (€37.5 each in Bonus Money, Free Bets, Free Spins on any NetEnt slot or Poker Bonus points ) would you like to get and it will be added to your account in a couple of days.

Thank you, at last some award hit me Wink @Ray-Unibet, 3750 poker bonus points, please Smile Thank you, @AndreiBN for this competition and time spending to count our tips etc. Congrats to all winners! Once again thank you!

God bless you all!
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@MadAdo  so lucky Smile

Congratulations @Betzcom @whereisrivaldo @hajnalmaya96 

Thanks for the competitions @AndreiBN @Ray-Unibet 

I would like to choose a bonus points.

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

Thanks for another awesome competition @AndreiBN 

& gratz to the other winners!

For my prize, please let me have points to spend in the Poker Bonus Shop, thanks.

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Thank you @AndreiBN 

I would like Bonus Money.

Congratulations to all winners!

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

I'd like my prize as poker bonus points, thanks.

And big thanks to Andrei for the competition!