Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KoksiPYS Rank 10
Rank 10

A

If you don't win, you will of course lose...
0 Likes
Highlighted
I_love_to_win Rank 10
Rank 10
reluni Rank 10
Rank 10
bebemic Rank 10
Rank 10
jermaks Rank 10
Rank 10
skolis Rank 10
Rank 10

C. This match will see the highest numbers of games being played in the 3rd set.

0 Likes
Dinamo2018 Rank 10
Rank 10

B.)In the 2nd set of the match we will get the most games played.

0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

C. This match will see the highest numbers of games being played in the 3rd set.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

My pick for today is : 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

Registration for daily question competition of Day 12 is now CLOSED.The match will take place on Centre Court and will start in just a few minutes.

A total of 76 members will compete for the daily prize of  €50 .Quite a big difference when it comes to split the predictions for today,as 21 opted for  A. First set of the match will have the higest number of games played., 27 of you went for option B. In the 2nd set of the match we will get the most games played option C. This match will see the highest numbers of games being played in the 3rd set, was picked by 20 , and option D. possible 4th set will have the highest number of games of this match ,  was picked by 8 of you . 

As soon as we will have the official result,i'll organize the daily raffle and  get ready the next one.

Wish you best of luck guys and cheer for your favourite and enjoy a great tennis match that will start soon!!!

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes