Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

UCL SUPERTOTO OVERNIGHT STANDINGS

Lokomotiv Moscow was close to pull a huge surprise but at the end Juventus managed to turn it around and we have now half of the matches gone without any surprises, which leads to 3 players ( @deanspleen09 , @RobPro11 , @Whoever  ) holding a green slip after the first half of the competition. Exciting times for them tomorrow night with a lot toughter schedule than today, but .... there is a chance Smile

cst15nite.png

Full standings

Peace

Shulya85 Rank 11
Rank 11

I win at least once, finally at least something damn

0 Likes
Shulya85 Rank 11
Rank 11

I have 1 mistakes in this moment brugge manchesre cityAngry

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Shulya85 wrote:

I win at least once, finally at least something damn

@Shulya85 

Well you have not won any prize yet. That is just how the points stand with half of the matches played. Thumbs Up

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Hmm, another not great, not terrible side result for me. Checked my tips again, top20 would be good this time.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu 

Wud u deliver this message to Favre so i still have shot for top positions after Dortmund wins:

No need to try make it scoring contest tonight. Inter has all the pressure so take it easy keep possession and make Inter run around like headless chickens. In second half when Inter players clearly tired, lets say +70 min, turn on the heat and boom, Weasel weasels out from his defender and 0-1. Inter in full panic mode going all out attack and boom Götze breakout for 0-2.

Ain' that hard Smirk

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

As you said @Purps tonight looks a lot tougher to predict and of course I'm hoping for the draws to start kicking in. It's tight so plenty to look forward to. Smile

It Is What It Is
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Hey @Purps, Would you so kind changing my prediction Genk-Liverpool to X please? Thank you.

GN1991 Rank 13
Rank 13
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@GN1991  vs @psrquack  Laugh

GNvsQUACKIE.gif

But seriously, yea it's obviously against the rules. Pretty sure psrquack was just kidding Smile