Did you mean: 
CharismaMan Rank 21
Rank 21

Must to select a winner team ??? Rofl What a start. Waterfall

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Pesek wrote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

You have a tab in the bottom left like 9 saturday giants and 10 nfl(this competition). It took some time when i found it by myself Tongue

@pinki 

Thanks @Pesek  Thumbs Up

@pinki  the URL is always the same for all of the supertoto's, and just like @Pesek  said, you can use the tabs on the bottom of the tables to navigate between them when there are more than one competition running at a time.

SCOBY Rank 20
Rank 20

Finally I got a ticket for betting, lucky there are more prizes, otherwise I was at the limit.Smile:Bravo:

Congratz to all the winners !!!!!

Your criticisms help you become bigger ...
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

FINAL RESULTS:

The winner of this NFL supertoto and the €35 NFL freebet is @nagyapa56  . 2nd place finisher and a €25 freebet winner is @hajnalmaya96  ( sorry about forgetting the "96" from your name on the table Happyshy ). 

3rd place is a tricky one since it's a 7-way tie between  @dynamo , @fele007 , @Ja-z-Polszy , @Lywyu , @Michaelco , @tomek009966 and @Whoever  . Not sure how the prizes will go but maybe there'll be a raffle to find one of you who gets the €20 freebet and others get a €10 freebet, as well as I do I for the 10th place finish Happy

€5 freebet winners are:   @Messwithme , @SCOBY , @Pesek , @jappe , @StarKebap , @kami , @gillardo , @koki1989 , @whereisrivaldo and @GothMoth  Cash

Congrats everyone and good luck with the freebets Thumbs Up

CST10res.PNG

FULL RESULTS

Peace

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Out of the top-16, everybody had the Bucs surprise W correct. 15 out of the 16 also had the Raiderrrrrrrrrs surprise W correct! Rofl Tells you a lot...Laugh

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Lywyu Rank 10
Rank 10

Congrats to all of you! Thumbs Up Thumbs UpThumbs Up

0 Likes
Lywyu Rank 10
Rank 10

3rd place is a tricky one since it's a 7-way tie between  @dynamo , @fele007 , @Ja-z-Polszy , @Lywyu , @Michaelco , @tomek009966 and @Whoever .
===============================================================================
I have an ideea: € 10 for all of us. And the remaining €10 add extra prizes for 21 and 22 finishers.
What do you think guys?

0 Likes
yaverr Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi. Why I don't  see  my  results ?

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@yaverr wrote:

Hi. Why I don't  see  my  results ?

Check the google docs.

r.png

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Another great comp, well done the winners. Not a very good effort from me Teardrop but fun anyway. 

It Is What It Is