Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Not my most elegant spreadsheet ever, but it should have everyones picks and current points. Typo's are obviously possible but I think all should be fine.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_UWnVA5krZD6WJE8KToM6Zj-6MPUbcBgOBIWEg7NtTc/edit?usp=sharing

I haven't used google docs before, so it would be nice if someone could tell me if you are able to access the table. Thumbs Up

EDIT: Updated the link. No need to sign in to Google now and it should work even if you don't have a Google account.

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Purps wrote:

Not my most elegant spreadsheet ever, but it should have everyones picks and current points. Typo's are obviously possible but I think all should be fine.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_UWnVA5krZD6WJE8KToM6Zj-6MPUbcBgOBIWEg7NtTc/edit?usp=sharing

I haven't used google docs before, so it would be nice if someone could tell me if you are able to access the table. Thumbs Up

EDIT: Updated the link. No need to sign in to Google now and it should work even if you don't have a Google account.

Thumbs Up Nice work!

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Congrats to winners. For others it was just learning experience. But hey, you never know if you get to who wants to be millionaire and 1m question is: Where does Kawhi play in season 19/20? Then you have sure answer of Lakers Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Edited the table so that the correct picks are now on a green background to make it easier to see what's right and what's not:

Kelly Oubre is meaningless, but RJ Hunter will decide the win, and Jabari Parker will decide the 3rd place. If Jabari somehow ends up in Boston, that would complicate things a little more.

Couldn't find anything confirmed about RJ and Jabari, so I suppose the waiting game continues... Smile

CharismaMan Rank 21
Rank 21

Great job @Purps, the podium is so far, here, unfortunately.

maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

This contest is like that tennis grand slams competition organised by AndreiBN.You gotta wait till the last day or hours for order of plays in tennis  or news,rumours for this  NBA contest to have a good chance to the prizes.So i have missed Mirotic to Barcelona and other four-five players who were in the news in the last day of posting for the contest.Congrats for the winners! Good luck with your prize!

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Purps wrote:

Couldn't find anything confirmed about RJ and Jabari, so I suppose the waiting game continues... Smile

Isn't it over? Like jeppe posted that dadline is sunday.... or is it some other sunday, not yesterday?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

@Purps wrote:

Isn't it over? Like jeppe posted that dadline is sunday.... or is it some other sunday, not yesterday?

Deadline to post your picks, I don't know whether any player even officially signed their contracts, yet! Already looking forward to checking the news on a daily basis to see whether RJ signed in Puerto Rico, Lebanon or Finland. Thumbs Up

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16

Ok, Parker is going to Atlanta. Only Hunter can change the leaderboard now. Cmon, man, say you're out of NBA and everything will be settled for us)

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Want2Believe wrote:

Ok, Parker is going to Atlanta. Only Hunter can change the leaderboard now. Cmon, man, say you're out of NBA and everything will be settled for us)

No one got a bingo on Parker.

I wrote that Oubre is meaningless, but actually if he goes to Wizards, that would lift Saimniece on podium with 15 points. Saimniece also is the only one that has Hunter going to Hawks, so he/she might even climb up to split the win with you and WuDu  if that hits too...