cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Are they still making deals? Is there any good site where you can follow who signed with what??

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

Are they still making deals? Is there any good site where you can follow who signed with what??


https://www.rotoworld.com/basketball/nba/player-news/headlines

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25
Kawhi Leonard Toronto Raptors---
Kevin Durant Golden State WarriorsBrooklyn Nets
Kemba Walker Boston CelticsBoston Celtics
Kyrie Irving New York KnicksBrooklyn Nets
Klay Thompson Los Angeles LakersGolden state Warriors
Julius Randle Chicago BullsNew York Knicks
D'Angelo Russell Los Angeles Lakers---
Nikola Vucevic Orlando MagicOrlando Magic
Tobias Harris LA ClippersPhiladelphia 76ers
Jimmy Butler Houston RocketsMiami Heat
Khris Middleton Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee Bucks
J.J. Redick Philadelphia 76ersNew Orleans Pelicans
Bojan Bogdanovic San Antonio SpursUtah Jazz
Derrick Rose Detroit PistonsDetroit Pistons
R.J. Hunter Atlanta Hawks---
Harrison Barnes Sacramento KingsSacramento Kings
DeMarcus Cousins New York Knicks---
Jonas Valanciunas Memphis GrizzliesMemphis Grizzlies
Malcolm Brogdon Boston Celtics---
Jeremy Lamb Charlotte HornetsIndiana Pacers
Nikola Mirotic Dallas Mavericks---
Kelly Oubre Jr. Phoenix Suns---
Terrence Ross New Orleans PelicansOrlando Magic
Emmanuel Mudiay Denver Nuggets---
Jabari Parker Utah Jazz---
Bobby Portis Orlando MagicNew York Knicks
Marcus Morris Boston Celtics---
Rudy Gay San Antonio Spurs---
Enes Kanter Chicago BullsBoston Celtics
Al Horford Atlanta HawksPhiladelphia 76ers
Ricky Rubio Phoenix SunsPhoenix Suns
Paul Millsap Denver Nuggets---
Thaddeus Young San Antonio SpursChicago Bulls
Trevor Ariza Los Angeles LakersSacramento Kings
Brook Lopez Los Angeles Lakers---

 

No guarantee but i think that is where we are so far. Feel free to correct or add info Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

Which day the last? Sunday?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

You may add Lopez at Bucks and Russell at Warriors.

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:
Kawhi Leonard Toronto Raptors---
Kevin Durant Golden State WarriorsBrooklyn Nets
Kemba Walker Boston CelticsBoston Celtics
Kyrie Irving New York KnicksBrooklyn Nets
Klay Thompson Los Angeles LakersGolden state Warriors
Julius Randle Chicago BullsNew York Knicks
D'Angelo Russell Los Angeles Lakers---
Nikola Vucevic Orlando MagicOrlando Magic
Tobias Harris LA ClippersPhiladelphia 76ers
Jimmy Butler Houston RocketsMiami Heat
Khris Middleton Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee Bucks
J.J. Redick Philadelphia 76ersNew Orleans Pelicans
Bojan Bogdanovic San Antonio SpursUtah Jazz
Derrick Rose Detroit PistonsDetroit Pistons
R.J. Hunter Atlanta Hawks---
Harrison Barnes Sacramento KingsSacramento Kings
DeMarcus Cousins New York Knicks---
Jonas Valanciunas Memphis GrizzliesMemphis Grizzlies
Malcolm Brogdon Boston Celtics---
Jeremy Lamb Charlotte HornetsIndiana Pacers
Nikola Mirotic Dallas Mavericks---
Kelly Oubre Jr. Phoenix Suns---
Terrence Ross New Orleans PelicansOrlando Magic
Emmanuel Mudiay Denver Nuggets---
Jabari Parker Utah Jazz---
Bobby Portis Orlando MagicNew York Knicks
Marcus Morris Boston Celtics---
Rudy Gay San Antonio Spurs---
Enes Kanter Chicago BullsBoston Celtics
Al Horford Atlanta HawksPhiladelphia 76ers
Ricky Rubio Phoenix SunsPhoenix Suns
Paul Millsap Denver Nuggets---
Thaddeus Young San Antonio SpursChicago Bulls
Trevor Ariza Los Angeles LakersSacramento Kings
Brook Lopez Los Angeles Lakers---

 

No guarantee but i think that is where we are so far. Feel free to correct or add info Smile


Russell - Warriors; Brogdon- Pacers; Mirotic - Barca; Gay- Spurs; Millsap-Denver; Lopez-Bucks

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25
Kawhi Leonard Toronto Raptors---
Kevin Durant Golden State WarriorsBrooklyn Nets
Kemba Walker Boston CelticsBoston Celtics
Kyrie Irving New York KnicksBrooklyn Nets
Klay Thompson Los Angeles LakersGolden state Warriors
Julius Randle Chicago BullsNew York Knicks
D'Angelo Russell Los Angeles LakersGolden State Warriors
Nikola Vucevic Orlando MagicOrlando Magic
Tobias Harris LA ClippersPhiladelphia 76ers
Jimmy Butler Houston RocketsMiami Heat
Khris Middleton Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee Bucks
J.J. Redick Philadelphia 76ersNew Orleans Pelicans
Bojan Bogdanovic San Antonio SpursUtah Jazz
Derrick Rose Detroit PistonsDetroit Pistons
R.J. Hunter Atlanta Hawks---
Harrison Barnes Sacramento KingsSacramento Kings
DeMarcus Cousins New York Knicks---
Jonas Valanciunas Memphis GrizzliesMemphis Grizzlies
Malcolm Brogdon Boston CelticsIndiana Pacers
Jeremy Lamb Charlotte HornetsIndiana Pacers
Nikola Mirotic Dallas MavericksBarcelona Neymars
Kelly Oubre Jr. Phoenix Suns---
Terrence Ross New Orleans PelicansOrlando Magic
Emmanuel Mudiay Denver Nuggets---
Jabari Parker Utah Jazz---
Bobby Portis Orlando MagicNew York Knicks
Marcus Morris Boston Celtics---
Rudy Gay San Antonio SpursSan Antonio Spurs
Enes Kanter Chicago BullsBoston Celtics
Al Horford Atlanta HawksPhiladelphia 76ers
Ricky Rubio Phoenix SunsPhoenix Suns
Paul Millsap Denver NuggetsDenver Nuggets
Thaddeus Young San Antonio SpursChicago Bulls
Trevor Ariza Los Angeles LakersSacramento Kings
Brook Lopez Los Angeles LakersMilwaukee Bucks

 

7 players to go and then we can declare @WuDu as winner Very Happy 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

If I counted correctly, after @Livertool's latest update, I have 16 hits so far.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

Not offucial yet but looks like Kawhi Leonard is no longer the King of the North.   He is teaming up with LeBum James and AD with the Lakers.   Faaaaaaaakkkkkkkk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Thurddzz wrote:

Not offucial yet but looks like Kawhi Leonard is no longer the King of the North.   He is teaming up with LeBum James and AD with the Lakers.   Faaaaaaaakkkkkkkk


 

giphy

 

According to Shams Charania on NBATV on Tuesday, there is still "no decision" from Kawhi Leonard.

"There is no update," Shams added. Leonard has a lot of free agents in a holding pattern, and it's really anyone's guess when the reigning Finals MVP makes his decision. Many credible reporters have been thrown off by Kawhi and his mysterious ways, so it could be a while and it still hasn't even been 48 hours since free agency started. It's likely going to come down to the Lakers, Clippers and Raptors.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"