Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karmasuper Rank 10
Rank 10

Who can get a 10 euro freebet?

Portland Trail Blazers can win next NBA Finals  4-2.

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

If it's not too late I would also like to receive a freebet-  I'll back LA Lakers to win the title next season, thanks @Jeppe-Unibet Smile 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

nba winner freebet.jpg

Thanks for the freebet Jeppe/ Ray and here is my bet, GL all Cash

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Pesek Rank 10
Rank 10

What is going on with this freebet guys? Some of you didn't win and receive a freebet anyways?

0 Likes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@Pesek wrote:

What is going on with this freebet guys? Some of you didn't win and receive a freebet anyways?

@Pesek @Karmasuper  Everyone who took part on this NBA-bingo gets a freebet, so you guys should be eligible for one too. It doesn't come automatically though, so you'll have to ask for it. Tagging Jeppe-Unibet probably helps too. Thumbs Up

Pesek Rank 10
Rank 10

Thank you my friend @Purps  . I thought it was just idea, but if not i wish to have one free bet  @Jeppe-Unibet 

Pesek Rank 10
Rank 10

No more freebets @Jeppe-Unibet  ?  It's no problem if not but asking here is free so i am doing it Happyshy .

0 Likes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

Our communitys all-time  favorite basketball player RJ Hunter has finally found a home for the upcoming season in Turkish league.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/rj_hunter_to_play_basketball_in_turkey/s1_14822_29610575

Good luck RJ! Kick some ass over there! Thumbs Up

Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16