cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@Thurddzz wrote:

Everyone who joined the promotion should get a prize.  ☺☺☺  many of the free agents had made up their decisions days before the official signing.

@Thurddzz Not a bad suggestion Smile

Not at all bad suggestion Very Happy Except i wouldn't give @WuDu  any special prices, he wins too much with Mr Trump already Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@Livertool wrote:

Not at all bad suggestion Very Happy Except i wouldn't give @WuDu  any special prices, he wins too much with Mr Trump already Tongue

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
CharismaMan Rank 21
Rank 21

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@Thurddzz wrote:

Everyone who joined the promotion should get a prize.  ☺☺☺  many of the free agents had made up their decisions days before the official signing.

@Thurddzz Not a bad suggestion Smile

Not a bad, this is the best option. 

maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

We should better donate all the prizes to RJ Hunter. Where will he play next season? Smile)

Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Want2Believe wrote:

Still waiting Very Happy

Season starts at october and who knows have they all signed even then Smirk So yeah, keep on waiting...

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16

@Livertool wrote: Season starts at october and who knows have they all signed even then Smirk So yeah, keep on waiting...

Jeppe said in PM he will finalize it much earlier. Stay tuned. Smile

Community Manager
Community Manager

A little update:

I'm doubtful RJ Hunter signs anywhere until there maybe is a 15th roster spot opening up somewhere towards the end of the summer, he's a borderline G-League player and it was an error to have him on the list to begin with. So I'll pay out the top 3 now, and if Hunter does in fact sign anywhere and it changes the leaderboard, I'll payout the difference as well.

@Want2Believe(€50) @WuDu (€25), @Purps@jerry @AndreiBN @successlaw(all €10) Congrats, let me know what you guys would like for prizes Smile

/Jeppe

AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

Thank you @Jeppe-Unibet . Is it €10 for the 3rd place or are we all 4 share the €10 ?

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16