Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thurddzz Rank 12
Rank 12

Everyone who joined the promotion should get a prize.  ☺☺☺  many of the free agents had made up their decisions days before the official signing.

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

That's totally fair @jerry, but the specific problem with this pic was that he signed with Barcelona before the NBA free agency period itself had started, so some members who gave their picks later than others had the information at hand as his decision had been made and got a point from it, without actually having made any correct guess. 

Sorry, @Jeppe-Unibet but you cannot make up rules on the fly as you please. You selected the players and you decided on the deadline (twice, you even adjusted the deadline) to submit the picks, so every community member has to assume that it's OK to place his picks in the respective time frame. You decided to keep the competition open till Sunday 10 PM and now you're "punishing" players for actually waiting until the last day to check whether new developments come up? But this was still meant to be a competition, wasn't it?

According to this logic, are you removing Millsap as well?

rules.PNG

millsap.PNG

What about Kyrie?kyrie.png

Mirotic moving to Barca is an unfortunate situation for you here, but at no point did you mention that we'd have to pick NBA teams. Like @Thurddzz said, a lot of FAs made up their minds before and were obvious picks or how did you think most members came up with more than 10 hits when a player can theoretically choose from a pool of 30 different teams?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16

Hm, guys. What are you talking about? There were not many but just few "before-negotiations" rumors. Rumors! And that's all. As for the rest players it was highly likely many of them (not the Stars) gonna resign with the same team as it was regular practice every Free Agent season. It was obvious choice. And this is how I did most of the points.

Thurddzz Rank 12
Rank 12

I think its the other way around @Want2Believe .  Not too many free agents  werent sure which team they are going to end up with.  There were some that are too obvious to where they go coz of voicing it out on social medias. Anyways, i am not trying to make an excuse or something , it is what it is.  Maybe next time additional rules will be implemented.  

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Want2Believe wrote:

Hm, guys. What are you talking about? There were not many but just few "before-negotiations" rumors. Rumors! And that's all. As for the rest players it was highly likely many of them (not the Stars) gonna resign with the same team as it was regular practice every Free Agent season. It was obvious choice. And this is how I did most of the points.

Absolutely! The same it was for Mirotic:

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news/1265482/nikola-mirotic-signs-for-barca#

Posted by Barca on July the 6th, presented by them on July the 8th. Way after our deadline. This was a rumour as well before the contract was signed, yet Jeppe makes it sound like the Mirotic situation was different than e.g. the Irving situation, which would then call for Mirotic being excluded, while in fact it wasn't...That's basically what I'm pointing out here.

Edit: Jeppe with the clarification below...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WuDu  You're right, the Mirotic points should count, but not because of the argument you made. I actually thought he had signed with Barcelona officially  already on the 29th, but it was a reported rumor by one notable NBA journalist - you're absolutely right that people paying attention to reports on the 29th would gain an advantage, but I have no problem with that, only that I thought Mirotic had actually signed at the time and that it was official(I see now on Barcelona's official page that this didn't happen until the 6th of July).

/Jeppe

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

/Marcus-Morris-Agrees-To-One-Year-$15M-Deal-With-Knicks

You gotta be kidding me! Still not as bad as the DeAndre Jordan/Mavs/Clippers fiasco a few years ago where the guys from the Clippers had to stay with Jordan and take the phone away from him...Laugh

Wasn't Morris the same guy that hustled the Rockets out of money a few years ago when he refused to play due to his fear of flying? Seems like a nice guy...

Oubre to the Suns is also confirmed, so congrats to @Want2Believe.

@PurpsUpdate pliiiese!

In unrelated news, Westbrook has been traded for Chris Paul and reunites with Harden after 7 years! Great trade for Houston....once the NBA lets teams play with two balls at the same time.Laugh

God Emperor Trump
Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16

Thanks @WuDu But let's sit down and wait a little.. this game is full of suprises) 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Thurddzz wrote:

Everyone who joined the promotion should get a prize.  ☺☺☺  many of the free agents had made up their decisions days before the official signing.

@Thurddzz Not a bad suggestion Smile