Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joebanan I can't add a profit boost to a bet after the fact, so I've added a free bet for £60 pounds instead and it should appear when chosing the Laker bet - unless something is completely wrong and this one isn't visible either(the profit boost is still visible from my end), I trust you'll let me know Smile

There were some left over profit boost from the 3pt record promo, so we're moving them here so we still have a total of ten of the Lakers 200% chapionship boost available up to €30 stake - low key probably the best betting offer available on the internet right now Cool

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@joebanan I can't add a profit boost to a bet after the fact, so I've added a free bet for £60 pounds instead and it should appear when chosing the Laker bet - unless something is completely wrong and this one isn't visible either(the profit boost is still visible from my end), I trust you'll let me know Smile

There were some left over profit boost from the 3pt record promo, so we're moving them here so we still have a total of ten of the Lakers 200% chapionship boost available up to €30 stake - low key probably the best betting offer available on the internet right now Cool

In what timeframe do i have to place the bet? They seem to have good start so why not Smile I claim if i can make bet in 5 days...

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Community Manager
Community Manager
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Is it still available @Jeppe-Unibet? The team is doing better than i expected, even tho they havent really been tested yet. 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cris1285 wrote:

Is it still available @Jeppe-Unibet? The team is doing better than i expected, even tho they havent really been tested yet. 

@cris1285 I have 9 Laker championship boost left, feel free to snatch one - just let me know Smile

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Jeppe-Unibet , yes please! Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
deanspleen09 Rank 14
Rank 14

@Jeppe-Unibet  any chance the 3 point market can return ? my booost expires today

0 Likes
HonorTheGame Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi @Jeppe-Unibet , I'd like a boost as well. Thank you.Thumbs Up

0 Likes
joebanan Rank 12
Rank 12

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet 

Cheers - Thats worked - I places the £60 Freebet on LA lakers at 7/2 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@cris1285 @HonorTheGame Added for both you guys Smile

@deanspleen09 I'm afraid that for the time being the only thing I can offer is the boost here on LA, but if the 3pt bet can come up again I won't mind throwing another boost on that your way as well.

@joebanan Good stuff and best of luck, another win last night for the Lakers and they're 1st in the league at 7 won and 1 lost Popeye

0 Likes