Did you mean: 
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@CharismaMan the rest is waiting for another week ???Smile

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
Babad Rank 11
Rank 11

So then what sense will be for top 4 if 4th place take 5 euro as well @Ozzyholik  

0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

Congratz to all the winner  !!!!!

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

I was waiting like the other guys so i know how it is. Also there is not so big difference between the prizes  so it will be nice if we will end this in one or two days.Yes it is a very competitive new format but it takes too long and the prizes are almost the same.Now we are just eight players and for tommorow we can play for the prizes.Or after tommorow the first four players will advance for the final four tournament. Anyway, there are no big reasons to play a full week.

FunckyFish Rank 13
Rank 13

Probably the prizes are for a 2 weeks competition. If people will start to ask such things I am sure they will cancel it. And for sure the prizes will be credited at the end of it, not during of it. There are not many contests so lets not loose this one!

Babad Rank 11
Rank 11

I am totally agree and i really like this even if the next competition will start next Monday but @CharismaMan  will have the final decision

0 Likes
Kamon Rank 12
Rank 12

Congrats @Livertool !

I think it was an exciting competition format, great work @CharismaMan !

CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

I am in dropped the race long, for example: from 2weeks to 10 days from the next competition. 

... we win together.
Babad Rank 11
Rank 11

So this competition will be played for the rest of the week or for the next 2 days or something?

0 Likes
Highlighted
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

the original plan we stay in group until Friday, then Saturday and Sunday coming the next KO phase, but the top8 want to change i am ready to listen the players request.

Two week is too long, i accept, 1) postponed the second KO days and finish on Friday or 2) turn max gear and organize a speed period, in this situation i publish the winners on Wednesday (3-day groupstage).

Between the prize position the difference is small, of course, but dont forget @Ray-Unibet post, he prefer many winner players than just the best split the prize. 

... we win together.