Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22
Spoiler

@Purps wrote:

Round 3 ( Wednesday / 2,00 )

rd3.png

MuSa, over 1,5 goals

KTP - Gnistan, over 3 goals ( asian total )

r3win.png

Cash

Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@AndreiBN  Tennis match between Schwartzman-Millman ATP Rome scheduled today's 11:00 (based on my bet slip ticket) ... will be played tomorrow - well I'm unfortunately OUT ... or need to just wait? My first "half" Azarenka passed through ... Speechless

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@MadAdo wrote:

@AndreiBN  Tennis match between Schwartzman-Millman ATP Rome scheduled today's 11:00 (based on my bet slip ticket) ... will be played tomorrow - well I'm unfortunately OUT ... or need to just wait? My first "half" Azarenka passed through ... Speechless

@MadAdo , 

Your betslip won't be settled by latest tomorrow morning , so this, unfortunately,  means you're out, as per this rule : 

"In the event of at least one event from your betslip being : postponed/interrupted (and moved for the next day/s ) , due to ANY reason , this rule will apply :

Bet must settle before the next morning at 8:00 AM CEST". The only exception is when your betslip is declaired VOID , and in this case your are welcome to post a new betslip,with the condition of it being settled by latest next morning 8 CET."

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17
@Merenitsu

Why do you think pessimistically? Be optimistic! If you think that you will lose 100%, you will definitely lose, because you send signals to your brain to become negative and thus manifest in reality. On the other hand, if you are optimistic, otherwise it will be the case. You can't win as long as you think negatively.
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@TheStrongMan   you are very funny. poker and betting love statistics and math. In the 4th round I lost at least 11 times out of 11. (maybe more) Therefore, 100% is not my forecast, this is a fact and statistics that have formed over a long way. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12