Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@jerry wrote:

Late for the party but there are a lot of maches left so i hope its ok Scared

@Jeppe-Unibet @ wrote:

This round, all matches are played from Saturday afternoon until Tuesday evening, you may post your preditions up until Saturday at 14:59 CEST.

@jerry 

You may have noticed that I haven't added your picks on the scoresheet.

With the play percentages being posted right after the deadline, and also for various other reasons, I think we have to be definite about the deadline on this competition and not accept any late entries.

We had a couple entries posted and accepted on previous weeks that were just a minute late and the first match hadn't even really started by the time of posting, but I think it's fair that from now on, if the time of the post is late ( even a minute ) from the deadline, the entry won't be accepted. There's been about 3 days to leave the picks every week anyhow, so there's really no reason to even leave it to the last minute.

@Jeppe-Unibet  may have a different view on this, and then we obviously go by that Cool

Peace

FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Purps  The Scoreboard looks so damn sexy.

giphyso hot

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Georgia-Denmark hitting for the first draw! Ok

I need a few more...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Greece WaterfallRofl

Finland was a close one...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Halftime TOP-20 ( 7/14 matches played ):

@Mattey83  leading the way with @AndreiBN  and @Pesek being the closest chasers Thumbs Up

CSTweek5HT.png

Full scoreboard:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

Peace

CharismaMan Rank 21
Rank 21

1 winner / day. Not impressive performance. Sad

0 Likes
Mattey83 Rank 10
Rank 10
Mattey83 Rank 10
Rank 10
CharismaMan Rank 21
Rank 21
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@CharismaMan wrote:

@Mattey83 7 matches to go.

@Mattey83 

As @CharismaMan  said, and as it also reads on the post, the list just the standings right now after half of the matches have been played. On tuesday evening we will know the prize winners. Looking good for you right now. Thumbs Up