Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

@CharismaMan wrote:

Last prize position is better than bubble boy position. @Purps Great surprise. 

You are completely right! Tongue Congrats to all!

God bless you all!
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Down to the bottom 5, Teardrop obviously Internationals are not my strong point.

Well done all the winners, especially @HonorTheGame ,very impressive.

well done applause GIF

It Is What It Is
nagyapa56 Rank 10
Rank 10
I'm sure I won € 10 freebies. If so where can I find it.
0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@nagyapa56 wrote:
I'm sure I won € 10 freebies. If so where can I find it.

@nagyapa56 

Yes, you won a €10 freebet. Congratulatios Thumbs Up

Jeppe will add the freebets at some point, but Unibet Open Malta starts today so it is possible that he is very busy over there and it may take a while before he can find the time to credit the winnings. But, it could also happen today, we shall see Smile

0 Likes
HonorTheGame Rank 10
Rank 10

Thank you, guys, congrats to the winners and good luck to everyone else in the next weeks.

The competition was interesting and attractive at the start, but I think you all agree that @Purps's massive support in providing statistics and live standings updates in a consolidated view is making this contest way more entertaining.

Cheers

maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

Two in a row??? Holy cow! I barely managed to climb on the 18th spot this week. Congrats 4 da winners!

0 Likes
Pesek Rank 10
Rank 10

The worst thing is when you are nearly first place and then you are ending just outside in the 12th position. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

No luck. Ouch. The final result was 2-4, so I am not happy with goalless first half. Annoyed

F87EBBB9-E768-4FDE-BAB1-6251392B6EFE.jpeg

... we win together.
23rd Sept - One Day Competition
24th - 28th Sept - Last Man Standing (outside UK)
0 Likes
nagyapa56 Rank 10
Rank 10
Where to get the € 10 free bet. An error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. That's the answer I get. the. FREE BET / INCREASE INCREASE. What have I done wrong!
0 Likes