Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Actually, if you look at all the 86 games so far since week 3, there's no negative correlation between the % of picks and the outcome:

For home wins, the correlation is 0,0925.

For draws, 0,0243.

For away wins, 0,0201.

What does that mean? The unibetcommunity doesn't have much of a clue. Home wins will probably approach 0 over the next few weeks as well.

#UniteBehindTheScience

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Purps wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Picking all draws each week gets close to the leader board and an excess one week could lead to victory. I'm not sure blindly picking all draws is the best way, my research suggests certain ones can be avoided, but an intriguing idea. Of course the week after you win with this system everyone will copy it.

@GR1ZZL3R 

On a game where you are actually ( even when using Unibet odds ) playing against other competitors rather than the bookie, this would be the most illogical thing one could do.

But yeah, if one would blindly make actual football bets, betting on draws will lose you less money that betting on the favorites. Betting on the underdog will make you lose even less, but you'd still be losing.

Now if we go back to this competition, obviously a row with all X's will win at some point, as would every other combination that you would play week after week.

btw, a row with all draws ( or one short ) has been played every week and it's still yet to win anything.

Peace

There is so much luck involved in supertoto that i suggest best way to win jp would be picking same line every week no matter what matches are. Like some granny has done in finnish supertoto. His man died and she has been buying that same coupon every week and got two times all 13 right. (I've been doing that supertoto for 20 years and 12 is best result Puking )

And then we have these kind of lottery wins Sleepy

vak.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've decided to make the Wiki thread into a general discussion thread for the SuperToto as well, as there's some discussion about certain subjects that I feel will get kind of lost in the regular weekly promotion threads - so better to keep it here instead. I've been moving some posts from the most recent SuperToto about the X strategy that I think are pretty interesting, and I've removed som of the posts that were already here in the topic as they didn't really have anything to do with SuperToto or the OP Smile

/Jeppe

Community Manager
Community Manager

Been thinking if people in the competition would be interested in a "Bet the prizes feature"? Smile

Proposal I was thinking was that if you win e.g €10 one week, then pooling it up vs others for the next week before Ray or I add it to your account. Then the next week, the members who have joined the pool play internally in a winner take all setup vs each other. 

Example:

Livertool has just won €10 value, instead of me adding it to his account, he writes in a thread that he'd like to pool it. Maruni and Wudu who's also won €10 value says "Hey, we'd like that too!". So the next week, Livertool, Maruni and Wudu compete for a €30 Bonus, Free Bet or equivelant in Poker Points between themselves as well as being in the new main competition. The size of the pool could be as high as many members would be willing to join, wouldn't see a need to limit this. 

XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Been thinking if people in the competition would be interested in a "Bet the prizes feature"? Smile

Fox Tv GIF by makinghistory

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

My philosophy. 

A bird in the hand................................................................

giant bird GIF 

I'd be inclined to think if I'm lucky enough to win once I'd stick. Rofl

It Is What It Is
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Proposal I was thinking was that if you win e.g €10 one week, then pooling it up vs others for the next week before Ray or I add it to your account. Then the next week, the members who have joined the pool play internally in a winner take all setup vs each other. 

Example:

Livertool has just won €10 value, instead of me adding it to his account, he writes in a thread that he'd like to pool it. Maruni and Wudu who's also won €10 value says "Hey, we'd like that too!". So the next week, Livertool, Maruni and Wudu compete for a €30 Bonus, Free Bet or equivelant in Poker Points between themselves as well as being in the new main competition. The size of the pool could be as high as many members would be willing to join, wouldn't see a need to limit this. 

Is that even allowed due to gambling laws? What is my incentive here except that it raises the variance like crazy? I won once in 8 matchdays, with 3 guys pooling it up, I might win once in half a year, emphasis on "might"...

–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16

Petition to include different sports in SuperToto Geek

at least Tennis. On saturday and sunday there are usually semi-finals and finals playing. You can add one of those and 4 options to pick the final score in sets: 2-0, 2-1, 1-2, 0-2.

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Example:

I doubt there would be many/any pooling. Even small freebie is better than no freebie at all.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

Actually, if you look at all the 86 games so far since week 3, there's no negative correlation between the % of picks and the outcome:

For home wins, the correlation is 0,0925.

For draws, 0,0243.

For away wins, 0,0201.

What does that mean? The unibetcommunity doesn't have much of a clue. Home wins will probably approach 0 over the next few weeks as well.

#UniteBehindTheScience

The science has been settled:

Home correlation now at 0,04 (as expected), away correlation roughly the same, however the correlation for draws is now at something like -0,09 or so. Even though I have to steal the dreams of some of you, the last number can be related to the fluky results in Frankfurt and Madrid this weekend. Again there's no significance between the percentage of picks and the outcome. The community in general is just guessing!

#UniteBehindTheScience Thumbs Up

–Roger Ailes