cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WuDu wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Been thinking if people in the competition would be interested in a "Bet the prizes feature"? Smile

Proposal I was thinking was that if you win e.g €10 one week, then pooling it up vs others for the next week before Ray or I add it to your account. Then the next week, the members who have joined the pool play internally in a winner take all setup vs each other. 

Example:

Livertool has just won €10 value, instead of me adding it to his account, he writes in a thread that he'd like to pool it. Maruni and Wudu who's also won €10 value says "Hey, we'd like that too!". So the next week, Livertool, Maruni and Wudu compete for a €30 Bonus, Free Bet or equivelant in Poker Points between themselves as well as being in the new main competition. The size of the pool could be as high as many members would be willing to join, wouldn't see a need to limit this. 

Is that even allowed due to gambling laws? What is my incentive here except that it raises the variance like crazy? I won once in 8 matchdays, with 3 guys pooling it up, I might win once in half a year, emphasis on "might"...

I haven't looked deeper into it, but gambling isn't illegal in the countries that we operate Smile The incentive would be for you to compete vs other members in your own mini competition within the SuperToto. You and some others choosing to do that, I see no different than when people sign up for and play against each other in a Poker MTT or SNG, except here there'd be no rake Smile

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

I haven't looked deeper into it, but gambling isn't illegal in the countries that we operate Smile

It not about illegal gambling but about restrictions like in the swedish market in where adding free stuff(?) are not allowed etc.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@psrquack wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

I haven't looked deeper into it, but gambling isn't illegal in the countries that we operate Smile

It not about illegal gambling but about restrictions like in the swedish market in where adding free stuff(?) are not allowed etc.

For countries where we've deemed it necessary to exclude certain promotions, we've made it so the promotions board cannot be seen. So it would have to be some pretty specifc rules that would cover for members of quite a few countries not being able to join. 
The idea was to make a disclaimer, saying that you as a member agree to put up a free bet or bonus stake for this exact promotion, and everyone would have to write that they agree.

But if there isn't really any interest for this kind of promotion, it's not something I'll pursue Smile

Community Manager
Community Manager

Need a small PSA as well: There's no wekeend SuperToto on site yet as there are matches played tonight, meaning odds on the matches of the wekeend won't be up until tonight's matches have finished - check back tomorrow please for the weekend schedule Smile