Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Purps How are you doing the updating, how long does it take you to go through each match and is part of it (calculations etcSmile automatic. Awesome job. HappyThumbs Up

@GR1ZZL3R  Yeah, @WuDu  is correct. 1,x,2 and the spreadsheet does most of the rest. I do copy/paste the points from a sheet on my computer still. Some formulas that work on Excel don't work on google sheets, so that one I still have to solve. And I feel it's less chance of mistakes this way still...

The tedious part is typing in everyones entries but I input those as they come, so it's not that bad Smile

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Purps How are you doing the updating, how long does it take you to go through each match and is part of it (calculations etcSmile automatic. Awesome job. HappyThumbs Up

Rofl

Since @Purps is skilled enough, I'm 10000% certain that he just types in 1, x or 2 and the spreadsheet does the rest.  Laugh

Solid start for me, 0-4 as of right now!

I'm only ever 99% certain about anything but for @Purps I'll stretch to 100% Very Happy

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Nice job @Purps I use Google sheets but am still learning about inputting formulas. Wonder

Looking at my results so far I'd like to suggest to @Jeppe-Unibet that we concentrate on the Premier League in future. Rofl  

It Is What It Is
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Juve! Rofl

Well, at least all the hits seem to come together in one week. See you next week or after the national team break...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

10 / 19 matches played:

CSTwk4nite.png

It's going to be a close race.

SleepyPeace

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I love VAR. Sorry for you guys/gals who had draw thou Smirk

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Well that was a lot of last minute changes on the match outcomes. Smile

WEEK 4 RESULTS:

CSTwk4results.png

Full results:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

@HonorTheGame  ended up taking the first place. @Ozzyholik  and @totowizmar  brotherly sharing the 2nd place and @TheStrongMan , @DAChampChamp , @GothMoth  and @jappe  picking up the last prize positions.

Congrats to all the winners CashThumbs Up

See y'all next time Peace

GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

Thank you @Purps Smile Awesome work with the results, as always!

It was very entertaining weekend again thanks to @Jeppe-Unibet  and his great idea to create such competition Thumbs Up

Also congrats to the other winners Smile

Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

@Purps wrote:

WEEK 4 RESULTS:

CSTwk4results.png

Full results:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

@HonorTheGame  ended up taking the first place. @Ozzyholik  and @totowizmar  brotherly sharing the 2nd place and @TheStrongMan , @DAChampChamp , @GothMoth  and @jappe  picking up the last prize positions.

Wow, after Saturday didn't expect any place in the top, what a surprise! Wink Thank you, @Purps for a great job!

God bless you all!
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Purps wrote:

WEEK 4 RESULTS:

CSTwk4results.png

All winners paid out and you guys have CL freebets availalble, well done Smile