Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

If Porto draws, our boy @Livertool  has won it, correct?

I guess I should alter my strategy to throwing darts or something...

Just as long Porto DON'T win, i am fine with any result/price Smile

But got to say, it was about time number 1 tipster of community to get price in this competition too Smirk 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

Livertool wins even if Rangers draws.Anyway Merenitsu is sure of a freebet. I am fifth now but with big emotions .Eating my nails right now.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Awful start Scared Giddy up young fellas

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Yeah, penalty. Don't mess this up....

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

SUPERTOTO #7 RESULTS:

@Jeppe-Unibet  @Ray-Unibet 

The first midweek supertoto is now in the bag and it was a total domination by @Merenitsu , which earns him the unofficial Eurocupwizard-title and a €25 freebet. Also on the podium reached @totowizmar  ( €20 ) and @GothMoth  ( €15 ). Cash

The 4 €10 freebets go to @Uni-best , @Livertool , @DAChampChamp  and @maruni  Ok

Congrats to all the winners and everyone remember to take part in time on the new one, which is already up, and a chance for a €1000 Jackpot ( Yes, it is possible. No, no one said it's going to be easy ) Thumbs Up

CST7results.png

Full results:   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

Peace

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Phew. I thought i jinxed myself out of prices.

Mr #0lucky. Any comments on winning? You almost had bad luck with Feyenoord really close scoring in the end. Some might even call it good luck Very Happy

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

My sister has better results than me by picking the winners due to the attractiveness of the teams' jerseys! All these losses, now I know how Stubbe feels supporting the smurfs...Rofl

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool  at that time I was looking at the Portu. The last predictions I have been in the tail. it was supposed to happen Smile

maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

yAHOO §!!! Again in prizes at supertoto competition§ Congrats 4 da winners and good luck with your freebets!

jappe Rank 13
Rank 13

Gongrats to all winners from the bubbleboy! Smile 

tenor.png