Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu wrote:

If CP holds, congrats to @CharismaMan making first place this week! LaughSpeechless

Not my Bundesliga results at all!

@WuDu  Not so quick ... He will only be 4 points in front. Will be a good boost towards a possible win though, no doubt about that Ok

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

De Gea LOL!

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

Also @CharismaMan  was very close for the draw at Hoffenheim-W. Bremen. With that almost 4 odd i think that we would not have any chance to catch him.But the battle is still on.Very catchy competition for us!.90 percent because of the live spreadsheets and the odds combining.But heey, have u saw the all guests win in England today? Very very rare thing.

Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

Overnight TOP-20:

day1top20.png

I think it's safe to say that this scoring system works way better than the "1 point/correct guess" way Ok

Been pretty exciting to follow it too and with 7 matches left for tomorrow a lot can, and will change Thumbs Up

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

I have to say it again but great job @Purps  I love the way I can just click into my spread sheets and see the table immediately, no scrolling back and forth to find it, a sadly missing feature in many of these comps. I'm suggesting you're due a promotion. SmileThumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

Thanks @GR1ZZL3R . Yeah, it's a nice competition, fun to follow and fun to update.

Too bad I'm apparently useless at picking winners on these Rofl

You are doing good this week however. Good luck and may the VAR be mercyful today SmileThumbs Up

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Not my week at all!

@Purpswould it be possible to color the losing picks in light red or light orange? It's a little tough to stay up to date if both the losing bets as well as the open bets have the same color.

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu wrote:

Not my week at all!

@Purpswould it be possible to color the losing picks in light red or light orange? It's a little tough to stay up to date if both the losing bets as well as the open bets have the same color.

@WuDu Yeah sure. I thought about that but was worried it would get too "mosaic"ish.

Trying it next time. Maybe some light red/orange tone would be fine. Ok

CharismaMan Rank 21
Rank 21

Unfortunately the toto not include Spurs v Newcastle. Crystal Palace and Newcastle victory combo will be delicious. 

0 Likes
CharismaMan Rank 21
Rank 21