Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uni-best Rank 10
Rank 10
@Uni-best, my bad for posting here that prizes are credited. I meant to post in @CharismaMan's thread, the one with the Horse Racing. This one is indeed not paid yet.
Uni-best Rank 10
Rank 10
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@WuDu wrote:

@Purpswould it be possible to color the losing picks in light red or light orange? It's a little tough to stay up to date if both the losing bets as well as the open bets have the same color.

Losing picks turn red now. Columns stay white until the match is over.

How do the green and red go together? I'm a bit bad at seeing those colors, so let me know if the tones don't look good for you "normal" people Happyshy

Also added some thin gridlines... Should I keep those or....?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

@Livertool  @WuDu  @Anyone

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Purps 

Very nice and easy on the eyes! Good choice of colors. Thumbs Up Next step: What about highlighting the result for every game that's been picked the most by the community?

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Bravissimo @Purps 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@WuDu wrote:

What about highlighting the result for every game that's been picked the most by the community?

@WuDu 

I added color scaling to reflect the percentages. It's maybe not quite what you meant but I think it looks kinda cool.

Is the darkest tone too dark to see the numbers of that cell though? I can make the max value lighter blue than what it is now if that's the case, but then obv the differences of the scale would narrow down. Also the scaling can be done with any colors but I think the blue theme on the cyan base looks nice and calm. On my eyes that is.... Wonder

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Purps Thumbs Up

Actually, it's looking really cool! Even for ManUtd vs CP you can see the 89 %.

How good are you with Excel? For me, it's more or less being creative with if-functions and the like, however depending on your skill level, is it possible to get some type of projections or analysis for the late Sunday games and their impact on the standings?

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@WuDu wrote:

@Purps Thumbs Up

Actually, it's looking really cool! Even for ManUtd vs CP you can see the 89 %.

Nice, I'll leave it as it is then Ok

@WuDu wrote:

@Purps Thumbs Up

Is it possible to get some type of projections or analysis for the late Sunday games and their impact on the standings?

I know that the scenario-tool is there and is created to do this kind of things. Can't remember for sure if I ever have done anything with it though. Might be a nice challenge to try it out, so maybe.... but certainly not this week... Smile

0 Likes