Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RaulonY Rank 10
Rank 10

I missed the competition Sad

Please in the future try to announce the competitions at least 1-2 days earlyer.

Anyway, great competitions with the super toto as always, keep up the good work.

@Jeppe-Unibet 

maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

Not a big deal nowadays @RaulonY  if u missed this competition. I with other winners we're waiting from saturday for the prizes to be awarded.Ok, the list was sent just sunday.But all in all four days has gone.And we are just seven winners from the last horse racing competition.We are not hundreds, not even ten.How long it takes to credit seven accounts? Or just a guy is crediting the prizes? And if that guy has problems we all the rest have to stay and pray for him? What the hell? 

And now some user will post something like - have patience, you are too rude, you are dumber than my mother in law, etc. I don't give a f--ck!

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Purps wrote:

RESULTS

@Jeppe-Unibet 

Here are the preliminary results. Some names on top-6 without a bet but there's a chance they played the poker tournaments. I'm sure Jeppe will check everything and come up with the correct  top-6  Thumbs Up

Congrats to the winners Cash

CST11res.PNG

Peace

Nice one @Purps , everyone looks good except for @totowizmar and @Thurddzz who mentioned themselves they were ineligible Thumbs Up

Prize positions then look like this:

1. @DAChampChamp 
  2. @Uni-best 
  3. @Jkrda9 
  4. @MaecTpo 
  5. @dynamo 
  6. Yourself Smile

Prizes will be credited now - congrats to all Smile

Community Manager
Community Manager

@RaulonY wrote:

I missed the competition Sad

Please in the future try to announce the competitions at least 1-2 days earlyer.

Anyway, great competitions with the super toto as always, keep up the good work.

@Jeppe-Unibet 

@RaulonY It will differ a bit when certain promotions are posted, some are up ten days before, others three days, and some will be 9-12 hours or even less. 

I'll give you a little heads up this week though, on Saturday there'll be a SuperToto just for that day and on Sunday morning there'll be a surprise promo if you will, that finishes the same day Smile

/Jeppe

XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Prize positions then look like this:

1. @DAChampChamp 
  2. @Uni-best 
  3. @Jkrda9 
  4. @MaecTpo 
  5. @dynamo 
  6. Yourself Smile

Prizes will be credited now - congrats to all Smile

This is how life gives you back when you do something good. Smile
Thanks for your effort here,in community @Purps ! Thumbs Up

I need three more from the top to classify themselves as "unable to receive the prize" Wink

Congrats guys!