Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deanspleen09 Rank 14
Rank 14

@GR1ZZL3R  If you played in any of the last two Community Poker Series €10 buy in you do  not need to place a bet to enter.

if you have not played in any of the last two community  poker series 10euro buy in , you need to place a bet of $5/5euro to enter

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Also,Jeppe wrote wrong odds on Zenit-Benfica hendicap market...

hendicap.png 

@XY  I think you're looking at a handicap. Smile

Screenshot (223).png

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Sorry @XY  I hadn't noticed that the matches are with the handicap.   I'll wait till later to let this thread settle down.  Teardrop

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
dynamo Rank 10
Rank 10
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Sorry @XY  I hadn't noticed that the matches are with the handicap.   I'll wait till later to let this thread settle down.  Teardrop

@GR1ZZL3R 

Slikovni rezultat za no problem gif

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kamon wrote:

Yesterday I placed a more than 10€ bet for tonight's match (Liverpool-Salzburg). Is it valid for this promotion @Jeppe-Unibet ?

@Kamon That is perfectly fine Smile

@XY Thank you! The match is updated with correct odds Thumbs Up

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Jeppe-Unibet 

All these matches start at 21:00 CEST, so the deadline can be changed to 20:59 CEST.

I will add all the entries to the spreadsheet and leave the sorting out who is eligible to Jeppe since I have no idea who played on the poker tournaments and whether someones bet is good. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Purps wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet 

All these matches start at 21:00 CEST, so the deadline can be changed to 20:59 CEST.

I will add all the entries to the spreadsheet and leave the sorting out who is eligible to Jeppe since I have no idea who played on the poker tournaments and whether someones bet is good. 

Missed that edit, had the list at first with the early matches - ty Smile

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Purps wrote:

Bet1X2Pick 1-X-2
Zenit St Petersburg - Benfica (0-1)2.363.403.252

Changing my pick on the first match to X because of the odds major odds change after I posted my picks.

EDIT: @BroederTuck , @Thurddzz  and @dynamo 

The first match had wrong odds that were corrected after you posted your picks. You may change your pick on that one too if you wish.

0 Likes