Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@CharismaMan wrote:

I love long-term bets so if some winners not prefer this prize I will gladly accept that. 

@Purps Any news about the weekend toto?

@CharismaMan 

Sorry, I don't have any role on it other than been doing the scoreboard thing. So i know just as little as everyone else. Doesn't look too good though. Sad

Kamon Rank 12
Rank 12

@Jeppe-Unibet ,

Could you please check why I can't use my 25€ UCL freebet? I won it in the second week.

"Valid for event group that has been closed" 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@Kamon wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet ,

Could you please check why I can't use my 25€ UCL freebet? I won it in the second week.

Thank you!

@Kamon 

I often get that too when viewing the Free Bets list. That text disappears shortly though after a slight browser freeze that the Free Bets page causes. There must be something ( Flash? ) with the loading of that page that doesn't work well on all systems.

Have you tried to click on a team and see if the Free Bet option appears on the bet slip?

0 Likes
Kamon Rank 12
Rank 12

@Purps 

Yes, I tried. It doesn't appear.

I won another UCL freebet (15€) and I could use it. 

Kamon Rank 12
Rank 12

@Kamon wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet ,

Thank you!

@Jeppe-Unibet , @Ray-Unibet 

I don't want to hurry you, but my freebet will expire in one day.

0 Likes
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

@Jeppe-Unibet my freebet expired few days ago. Its possible to add it again ? Matches starts tonight.

Veni,Vidi,Vici
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ja-z-Polszy New one added, good luck tonight Smile @Kamon  New one should have been added a few weeks ago, sorry for the missing notice.

/Jeppe