Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

I hope that my post is not too late! Was 14-28 on my computer when i have posted my picks.

0 Likes
CharismaMan Rank 21
Rank 21

The rules are rules. Smile but I know not mine is the final decision. Ok

86156218-C479-422D-88C0-086ED6D391FF.jpeg

BB7E5FAB-829D-436C-AEB6-4DCD4D78AD98.jpeg

0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

Oh i see! I need to reset my computer clock now hehe.

0 Likes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

Scoreboard updated:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

I'll update it shortly after every match from now on.

3 players with perfect score after 8 matches Thumbs Up

78 players this week compared to opening weeks 66 Smile

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Purps wrote:

3 players with perfect score after 8 matches Thumbs Up

78 players this week compared to opening weeks 66 Smile

giphy

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Ay, caramba indeed. Valencia messed up really good Haha

val.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

Unofficial results:

Still an hour for the last match to start but everyone in the TOP-60 has Atletico to win it so it won't make any difference.

CSTweek2pp.png

CSTweek2ldb.png

Full scoreboard:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

Congrats to everyone who wins something and GG to all the others, keep trying Smile

CharismaMan Rank 21
Rank 21

See the rankings my suggestion need more bigger (20-25 event) toto in the future. @Purps @Jeppe-Unibet 

Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@CharismaMan wrote:

See the rankings my suggestion need more bigger (20-25 event) toto in the future. @Purps @Jeppe-Unibet 

@CharismaMan  Well I have nothing to do with that, but it has to be either that, or then @WuDu  's suggestion of having 3-way handicaps on the most obvious matches, or leave the most obvious ones completely out.

Also it doesn't help that we again have people ( even on the TOP-5 of this week ), who don't bother to make their own picks but rather copy/paste someone elses PopeyeVeryangry

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Purps wrote:

Also it doesn't help that we again have people ( even on the TOP-5 of this week ), who don't bother to make their own picks but rather copy/paste someone elses

quote-imitation-is-the-sincerest-form-of-flattery-that-mediocrity-can-pay-to-greatness-oscar-wilde-121-38-30

Maybe some extra rules need to be put in place here to prevent free-riding...

I mentioned BVB-Augsburg and Bayer-SCP before. I would have placed my pick on BVB - HC and SCP + HC. Others would have made different choices and we'd have much more diverse picks. Now everyone just picked BVB and Bayer basically rendering these games totally useless. Adding more of these Mickey Mouse games won't change a thing...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes