Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

BundesLiga and Serie A not friendly to @Livertool  tonight. All 3 matches gone wrong by a really late goal. Dissatisfied

maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

What i have said to you at page 2???? Now dynamo is leading the table with just X on the list.It's a good strategy so for next supertoto i think that many users will use it.So in that case who will win? With so many equal points made? As i said it doesn't look right to me this strategy of using jusr 1,X or 2 on all the matches.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

I don't know how many late goals happened, but I'm sure it wasn't good for me.Teardrop

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Purps wrote:

BundesLiga and Serie A not friendly to @Livertool  tonight. All 3 matches gone wrong by a really late goal. Dissatisfied

Yup. Looked like pretty sure 1 position and now not even chance for it anymoreRofl 

Had luck with Wolves thou so not all that bad. Aiming for 2nd price then Cash

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@maruni wrote:

What i have said to you at page 2???? Now dynamo is leading the table with just X on the list.It's a good strategy so for next supertoto i think that many users will use it.So in that case who will win? With so many equal points made? As i said it doesn't look right to me this strategy of using jusr 1,X or 2 on all the matches.

Waterfall

tenor

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

James, Bale and Fatzard are starting, because that worked so well on Wednesday! Thumbs Up

–Roger Ailes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@WuDu wrote:

James, Bale and Fatzard are starting, because that worked so well on Wednesday! Thumbs Up

Bet on Sevilla, currently 2,50. Have a lot of value.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

@maruni wrote:

Waterfall

tenor

Yup, it is not like it happens every week so be my quest Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Real is even a slight underdog...Geek Nobody wants to bet on the three stooges up front!

Neymar hopefully destroying the PSG chemistry tonight!

–Roger Ailes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@WuDu wrote:

Neymar hopefully destroying the PSG chemistry tonight!

Opps, 1,85 for PSG and still growing, sorry, but this is a must get odds.

0 Likes