cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@XY wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

I don't see a loophole if you post a live bet IMMEDIATELY before any of the occurences happen. Geek

Yes,but if the rule states 

1. You must post a screenshot of your bet within and hour of placing it

then you could make both bets,lets say "next corner", "home team next corner" and "away team next corner"...after occurences happens...you post winning one,as mods here cant get into our betting history.Logically! Smile

That's also correct, but next corner isn't higher than 2,5 and usually 1,7-1,8 so this advantage will disappear on the higher levels.

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Nestabear wrote:

I'm so confused right now... can I place another bet or must I wait untill Wednesday & are live bets valid or not? @Unibet-Official @Jeppe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet 

I bet leo knows Tongue

"I don't see a loophole if you post a live bet IMMEDIATELY before any of the occurences happen. Geek"

If you bet for example game winner in tennis in 40-40 situation, game might be over until you get the pick in here.

And to @psrquack  Odds are capped 2 or higher so they don't go up after round four so this could be long without livebets too. 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack wrote:

@XY: agree, before the match starts/within 3 minutes you placed the live bet would be good.

I think live bets should be scratched & only pre match bets should be valid & must be posted before the match starts @psrquack 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Can't see the cap, only 5th round if necessary @Livertool.

I like when users making a better TC as people who receive salary for that.

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Nestabear wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@XY: agree, before the match starts/within 3 minutes you placed the live bet would be good.

I think live bets should be scratched & only pre match bets should be valid & must be posted before the match starts @psrquack 

I can allow live bets if they can make strict rules for it. If not I can accept excluding them from promotion.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I can allow live bets if they can make strict rules for it. If not I can accept excluding them from promotion.

1. All winners move on to the second round starting Thursday the 8th of August at 00:01 CET where the minimum odds will rise to 1.60. Third round will be for odds 1.80, a potential fourth round and all rounds after that will be of odds 2.00 or higher Smile
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Livebets would be nice but impossible to do bulletproof terms unfortunately Dissatisfied

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

1. All winners move on to the second round starting Thursday the 8th of August at 00:01 CET where the minimum odds will rise to 1.60. Third round will be for odds 1.80, a potential fourth round and all rounds after that will be of odds 2.00 or higher Smile

2.00 or higher could mean at least 2.00 but can be increased to the necessary level.Rofl As I wrote it before, users can write a much better TC.

0 Likes
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

While you guys are here,try to find Jeppe-Unibet on this picture...

Slikovni rezultat za tourist beach

50 Bonus points as a prize! Rofl

*should be credited after UO Malta due to _________ (fill the empty). Laugh

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@XY wrote:

While you guys are here,try to find Jeppe-Unibet on this picture...

Slikovni rezultat za tourist beach

50 Bonus points as a prize! Rofl

*should be credited after UO Malta due to _________ (fill the empty). Laugh

The person in the red swimming suit who is wearing sunglasses.

0 Likes