Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Purps wrote:

No @psrquack  . @BroederTuck  phrased it well. Livebets are a massive loophole on a competition like this. Also as I said on a previous post, even the pre-match bets would need to be posted before any of the matches on the betslip have started. Otherwise we can be posting winning 1st half goal totals bets until the end of times. Annoyed

I disagree. The increased odds guaranties the end of the competition within 6-7 rounds. Btw how could a live bet be a loophole? Bet must be running after you posted here, so you can post here only one and 1half goals odds are around 2 (who will score next) or what do you think?

0 Likes
traart Rank 10
Rank 10

@psrquack  in the rules

Post a screenshot of your bet in the thread after placing it

You can post screenshot of live bet when your bet almost win or win

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@traart wrote:

@psrquack  in the rules

Yep, but the whole sentence says "Post a screenshot of your bet in the thread after placing it, as well as when it's settled as a winner. 

You have to post it twice, once as you placed and once as it was a winner, so I think live bets should be running at the moment when you posted it. I don't see any loophole there.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Btw I can also accept if one round would be livebet only and other prematch bet only.

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

I don't see a loophole if you post a live bet IMMEDIATELY before any of the occurences happen. Geek

It Is What It Is
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack wrote:

@traart wrote:

@psrquack  in the rules

Yep, but the whole sentence says "Post a screenshot of your bet in the thread after placing it, as well as when it's settled as a winner. 

You have to post it twice, once as you placed and once as it was a winner, so I think live bets should be running at the moment when you posted it. I don't see any loophole there.

You are right,but under Rules and conditions:

1.You must post a screenshot of your bet within and hour of placing it.
2.You must post a screenshot of your bet when settled, within a day after the settlement occuring.
3.Your bet must be of at least €0.10 cents or equivelant in your local currency.

1. opens gate for trading,and that needs to be deleted.In both cases,"live bets" and "pre-match".

2. one is for Jeppe...he needs to go to the beach before tourists. Wink

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

I'm so confused right now... can I place another bet or must I wait untill Wednesday & are live bets valid or not? @Unibet-Official @Jeppe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

I don't see a loophole if you post a live bet IMMEDIATELY before any of the occurences happen. Geek

Yes,but if the rule states 

1. You must post a screenshot of your bet within and hour of placing it

then you could make both bets,lets say "next corner", "home team next corner" and "away team next corner"...after occurences happens...you post winning one,as mods here cant get into our betting history.Logically! Smile

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

@XY wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Yes,but if the rule states 

1. You must post a screenshot of your bet within and hour of placing it

then you could make both bets,lets say "next corner", "home team next corner" and "away team next corner"...after occurences happens...you post winning one.Logically! Smile

Definitely a loophole there @XY 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@XY: agree, before the match starts/within 3 minutes you placed the live bet would be good.

0 Likes