Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joco Rank 13
Rank 13

What if a bet settles within an hour of placement? Shouldn't be there a rule to prevent posting a sure won bet? @Jeppe-Unibet 

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Surely if you're making a live bet you have to post it immediately or as said you could make 10 bets and post the only winner. Bets will be timed so say if you pick x team to score the next goal and post the bet after it has won, that would automatically be disqualified. Commonsense has to be the word of the week surely. Geek

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Screenshot (4649).png 

One from the heart rather than the head. In Love

It Is What It Is
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

It would be awesome if a mod could join to the conversation. Btw should I bet every day or betting for CL qualifiers on Wednesday would be also fine?

0 Likes
Joco Rank 13
Rank 13

@psrquack wrote:

It would be awesome if a mod could join to the conversation. Btw should I bet every day or betting for CL qualifiers on Wednesday would be also fine?

You only need to bet once in this 3 days period of time. It's fine to only make a bet on Wednesday as long as the bet is settled on the same day.

0 Likes
BroederTuck Rank 15
Rank 15

How about we all wait with posting bet slips until a mod can clear out these issues?

I feel they overlooked the livebetting thing since it's just not a good idea. Even if you say: "Yeah, live bets should be posted immediatly.", there will still be a discrepancy to those who upload it in 5 secs, others in 1 min or 3 mins, it just doesn't work, it creates too much room for angling. So I strongly suggest that we remove live betting from the equation and wait with posting until a mod can confirm this.

@Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet @Unibet-Official 

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@BroederTuck wrote:

How about we all wait with posting bet slips until a mod can clear out these issues?

I feel they overlooked the livebetting thing since it's just not a good idea. Even if you say: "Yeah, live bets should be posted immediatly.", there will still be a discrepancy to those who upload it in 5 secs, others in 1 min or 3 mins, it just doesn't work. So I strongly suggest that we remove live betting from the equation and wait with posting until a mod can confirm this.

I agree not to post slips till mods come here and clear the situation, but live bets should remain. The only criteria is they should be alive when you post it, in other words they should still running after we can read them here.

0 Likes
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

Jeppe's last competitions are...

Annoyed

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack wrote:

@BroederTuck wrote:

I feel they overlooked the livebetting thing since it's just not a good idea. Even if you say: "Yeah, live bets should be posted immediatly.", there will still be a discrepancy to those who upload it in 5 secs, others in 1 min or 3 mins, it just doesn't work. So I strongly suggest that we remove live betting from the equation and wait with posting until a mod can confirm this.

I agree not to post slips till mods come here and clear the situation, but live bets should remain. The only criteria is they should be alive when you post it, in other words they should still running after we can read them here.

No @psrquack  . @BroederTuck  phrased it well. Livebets are a massive loophole on a competition like this. Also as I said on a previous post, even the pre-match bets would need to be posted before any of the matches on the betslip have started. Otherwise we can be posting winning 1st half goal totals bets until the end of times. Annoyed