Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@GR1ZZL3R: yes it looks difficult, but if you can find a mod who can answer all the questions within a very short period after the first 2 days  (almost)everyone will know the rules and could copy paste the previous answer if someone will ask the same. All they need is someone who will be able being here almost in the first 48 hours.

Because this game isn't free won't attrackt so many entrants and I bet less than 10 members would join lately. So it would be a perfect training camp (week) for the new mods.

gillvs77 Rank 17
Rank 17

@GR1ZZL3R  yes is possible, I think they estimate this part of competition will last about a duration of 7-8 weeks, till end of summer, but this is not guaranteed becos odds are increasing, winning streaks of 7 or more are not easy but are also not that uncommon, with the livebetting the odd increase will also have a less impact imo

also there need to be some kind of strict rule I guess  about the timewindow with the livebetting-posting betslip in thread, don't you think, to evade discussions and cheating (if possible, becos of penalties, free kicks, other bookies already closing bets/going grey, etc.)

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack I'm looking forward to new mods joining and hope that some problems will fade away. You're definitely right about the numbers though, even small amounts of entry fees cut the fields hugely, maybe better for the regs or we would have hundreds of new players again contributing nothing. The King/Queen of the hill perfectly illustrates that, loads of requests to enter from new or unproductive members because it's FREE. I'm not against the community growing but it isn't really, even though the numbers show otherwise. ( Anyway that's another discussion )

@gillvs77 I really think 8 weeks would be far too long, half the audience will be lost each round after two or three rounds, only those left in will have any interest, any loser first round would have to wait forever for another go. Personally I wouldn't have live bets, if only because it's going to take the mods a lot of monitoring. You're so right, if the rules can be bent they will be.Teardrop

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GR1ZZL3R I agree that 3 days for each pick or two rounds per week does sound about right. My initial thought on that was that it would line up with the start of the football season, where most games are played in the weekends and thus one round per week would be fine.  
As for the odds increase, I think we're good on +0.20 every round and capped at 2.00, especially if we're doing two rounds a week Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@Jeppe-Unibet  That sounds much more realistic and could provide a nice steady tourney, hopefully keeping as many in for as long as possible but not stretching forever. We'll see how well it goes, should be good and entertaining. Thumbs Up

I did actually come up with a whole load of variations, but you never know till they're actually tried, so thanks for looking at all the feedback and let's go for it.Smile

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet  That sounds much more realistic and could provide a nice steady tourney, hopefully keeping as many in for as long as possible but not stretching forever. We'll see how well it goes, should be good and entertaining. Thumbs Up

I did actually come up with a whole load of variations, but you never know till they're actually tried, so thanks for looking at all the feedback and let's go for it.Smile

I like the setup as it is now, with two rounds each week and increase of odds every week, but I do have a seperate competion like this in mind where the odds stay at 1.40 with one bet per week, it'll be a bit like a betting marathon making it to the end. Then we could e.g say minimum bet of €1, but with everyone making it to round 2 getting a €5 free bet for that week Smile

XY Rank 20
Rank 20
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@Unibet-Official wrote:

bettingournament.jpg

Rules and conditions:

1. You must post a screenshot of your bet within and hour of placing it.
  2. You must post a screenshot of your bet when settled, within a day after the settlement occuring. 
  3. Your bet must be of at least €0.10 cents or equivelant in your local currency.
  4. General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.

Guys here posted some good questions regarding this competition,and I am afraid this kind of setup will not work @Jeppe-Unibet .

Odds requirements and rounds are fine,but bets/screenshots need to be posted before the match otherwise we could trade all the time and have green betslips till the new season.
Also,you guys are not famous for quick updates therefore I am also concerned how fast "live betslips" will be checked... Smile

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Fair points @XY

I would just stick prematch bets and pic must be posted as soon as bet placed or at least that timeline shows that pic is posted before match started.

Am i being nitpicker by saying that would timelines be better with monday-thursday and friday-sunday? Just for a fact that if you prefer place bets on football, usually not so much action in mon-tue, wed-thursday more and ofc weekends filled with it Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
traart Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-UnibetCan I made 1+ bets in the period or only 1?

0 Likes