Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

Good people do not calculate the total points because they are only taken into account if you are in the top 10 of the round.

@Jeppe-Unibet any  update round 3 ???

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SCOBY wrote:

Good people do not calculate the total points because they are only taken into account if you are in the top 10 of the round.

As long as everyone who has a top 10 score for the round makes it in here, I'm happy - there'll be an update no later than Monday afternoon Smile

/Jeppe

UpizGaNy Rank 10
Rank 10

That is so funny but i forget of this challenge Very Happy.  It's a pity, because it could have been fun with typing.

Rather, it makes no sense to give your types, so I wish you good luck gentlemenWink  Ok

0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

As long as everyone who has a top 10 score for the round makes it in here, I'm happy - there'll be an update no later than Monday afternoon Smile

/Jeppe

Karmasuper Rank 10
Rank 10

In game Porto-Roma correct score was 2-1 or 3-1.Does action in extra time counts here?

0 Likes
gyepedro Rank 13
Rank 13
I think 2-1. Only the 90 mind without extra time
0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@cris1285 wrote:

Round 4 guys @Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet? Matches are from tomorrow Wow

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet  helpie pliis. You wouldn't mind fix us some questions as no one is working? Clock is ticking....

I know not your job and who would like to work for free but good deed of the day badge available Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
FunckyFish Rank 12
Rank 12

Probably the questions are same like last week. We are waiting the confirmation.

0 Likes