Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
maariaNoWiFi Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet he wants to change his choice, but he will ask for bonus points in poker if the prizes are granted

0 Likes
maariaNoWiFi Rank 10
Rank 10

once again unibet fails me ... it's been some time since the last round, unfortunately. I see another countless promotions on the community, unfortunately not closing the earlier ones. which were closed when information about the last round was given ... I see entries from yesterday the person who was responsible for the premier league. unfortunately this means that for several months our "mess" - fun is not appreciated and sadly say it is completely olane. let's remember that each of us had time to answer and count points, I did not happen in a few rounds and unfortunately I lost valuable pointsWink but I will not play this game because of it. you must always take into account the failureWink unfortunately, how the moderator treated us can lead to losing tears that I did not expect, I am very sorry and I do not know if this cale community makes any sense or is just another advertising brush ... I'm sorry that you overeat us so much @Jeppe-Unibet 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies for the late prize update guys, it'll look like this:

1: @gyepedro for €300

2nd : @YlarP  for €200

Shared 3rd: @Ivanus and @GN1991 for €125 each.

Shared 5th: @Pesek  @comanimal  @FreedoM  for €70 each.

Shared 8th: @CreativeLe and @cris1285 for €30 each.

Shared 10th: @Purps @Babad you'll get for €10 each with no divide of prize.

Starting the crediting now from earlier posts for the prizes that aren't shared, but for the rest just put the wish here in the thread Smile

On a side note for the final round, I regret not having the question if someone from the crowd would run on the field like we had last year. It would have been a curveball that could have changed some things, but because it happened last year, I thought they'd have enough security to prevent it from happening only one year later.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@gyepedro wrote:

Thank you very much @Jeppe-Unibet.

I like :

27 x 10 € Heads Up ticket

1 x 30 € Free Bet

Thank you so much  again

Was amazing and very fun  promotion 🍾🏆

@gyepedro You still prefer the same prizes as written here, correct? Big congrats on the win Smile

SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

Congratz to all the winner  !!!!

very close to me !!!!!SmileThumbs Up

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Awesome.

I would like €10 Bonus Money, thank you. Hearts

Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

@Jeppe-Unibet i think you made a little mistake here..you forgot to add some point to @YlarP and with those points he will be on second position and it will look like this(can you make a quick view to see if i am 100% corect but the guys said the same thing as me): 

1: @gyepedro for €300

2nd : @YlarP  for €200

Shared 3rd: @Ivanus and @GN1991 for €125 each.

Shared 5th: @Pesek  @comanimal  @FreedoM  for €65 each(i think) 

Shared 8th: @CreativeLe and @cris1285 for €25 each.

Shared 10th: @Purps @Babad you'll get for €10 each with no divide of prize.

Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

@Jeppe-Unibet  of course i wanted to win with 50 bucks more but what is fair is fair..can you please confirm what i say and after the final decision i will say my prize depending of your final decision Very Happy

GN1991 Rank 12
Rank 12

@GN1991 wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet  If it is possible, I want to get my prize as poker bonus points Smile

@Jeppe-Unibet  to me, still the same Smile

0 Likes
Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

I will take 50 X 0,5€ spins at Starbust (25€ total) , 5X10 € freebets (50€) and €50 in Bonus Money

125 in total if it's posible

Thank you a lot! @Jeppe-Unibet 

0 Likes