Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@XY wrote:

@AndreiBN are offers usually that bad on Grand Slams or ... I mean,you can only bet on a winners and on a few players finishing positions.There is none H2H offer,or alike. Speechless

Also,Metic/Peya are not a pair therefore all under them are place above. Inglo / Skugo are 10.pair.
Kevin Krawietz plays with Mektic...

@Ray-Unibet could you and Jeppe,in the future,make a little notes (above or below ) on posts that you edited,about what you edited.Yesterday was lucky enough that I had a one more look and found out that we need to post predictions before 20:00CET not till 23:00CET like first stated. 

Really looking forward for this competition,thanks guys for that!

Already made a few bets,but more will come... Wink

@XY , the number of  offers will for sure increase in just a few hours.

Regarding the top seed players ( in each category ) is your ( members ) responsability to check all these details before posting , or change them if you feel like doing it so for various reasons. My post is just to give a little help , and like i posted , it was not final and subject to change at any time.

I've asked Ray a couple of days ago to change the deadline to 20:00 CET , so i would have enough time to post the daily question, and most of the tennis now happening during night time in Europe , as much time as possible was needed , at least for the 1st daily question , to give you a timefram of around 12 hours to post your pick.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14

1. Who will win the men's single event? Djokovic
2. Who will win the women's single event? Serena Williams if can pick one of the not seeded players, Kerber if I can't
3. Which team will win the mens double? Mahut/Herbert
4. Which team will win the women's double? Siniakova/Kerjcikova
5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Isner
6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? Kasatkina
7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? Rojer/Tecau
8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the women's doubles event?
Begu/Buzarnescu

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

1. Who will win the men's single event? Alexander Zverev
2. Who will win the women's single event? Angelique Kerber
3. Which team will win the mens double? Jamie Murray/Bruno Soares
4. Which team will win the women's double? Barbora Krejckova/Katerina Siniakova
5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Rafael Nadal
6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? Kiki Bertens
7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? Lukasz Kubot/Horacio Zeballos
8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will  be first eliminated in the women's doubles event? Irina Camelia Begu/Mihaela Buzarnescu

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

The registration for the Australian Open ( first Grand Slam of 2019 ) is now officially CLOSED.

An impressive field of members will fight and keep their hopes high for a chance to get one prize! Thank you guys for such a big number of entries in a community competition .

The action in the beautiful Melbourne city will go underway in about 5 hours from now , and we'll be spoiled with a lot of quality tennis matches throughout the upcoming 2 weeks.We'll see for sure a  lot of underdogs making their way to claim the fame on the grass courts,we'll have some thriller matches like it always happens and we'll build memories for a lifetime of this amazing sport.

We have quite some favourites for winning this edition of Australian Open, but as we've seen so far,many things can quicly change and some underdogs can really come with the surprise.But we will for sure enjoy what's in store.

So let's get comfortable and tomorrow just relax and watch as the show unleashes with the big stars on the courts. Root for your favourite player or, booo the one you've predicted to be first eliminated and in just 2 weeks you might end up with juicy prizes ,courtesy of the great mods of Unibet and this awsome community.

Important reminder : To be eligible for the Special prize of €200 , beside having the highest number of correct pre tournament predictions,you'll need to take part in at least 13 out of 14 Daily giveaways.You don't need to predict the right answer,just to participate.But if you get inspired you'll also take part in the daily raffle and win a € 30 prize ( of your choise ).

The rule for paticipating in 13 out of 14 daily giveaways still applies for both big prizes ( €200 for the highest number of correct pre tournament predictions as well for the €200 for the highest number of daily correct answers throughout the competition) , so keep that in mind in order to avoid dissapoitment.

Will post the first question for the daily giveaways in just a few minutes from now,so be ready!!!

Wish you best of luck and enjoy tennis at it's best!!!

I_love_to_win Rank 10
Rank 10

1. Who will win the men's single event? federer
2. Who will win the women's single event? Serena Williams 
3. Which team will win the mens double? bryan/bryan
4. Which team will win the women's double? Siniakova/Kerjcikova
5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Isner
6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? Kasatkina
7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? Rojer/Tecau
8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the women's doubles event?
Begu/Buzarnescu

Hope not too late 

0 Likes
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

@I_love_to_win just read the last post...

... we win together.
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Let's get things going! In just a few hours a new edition of Australian Open will be on it's way,and there will be plenty of interesting matches to watch from the first round.

Roger Federer and Denis Istomin meet in the first round of the 2019 tennis Australian Open.

Roger Federer enters this tournament as one of the favorites and is in pretty good form considering he just won all four matches in the Hopman Cup . Roger didn’t drop a single set in those four matches and is fresh off a performance in which he won 30 of his 33 first serve points. He has now won 22 of his last 27 matches when you include exhibition play and has won 12 of his last 14 sets. People are waiting for the 37-year-old to start to decline, but we’re simply not seeing it. The swiss champion hasn’t lost in the first round of a grand slam since the 2003 French Open and has won six of his last eight matches on hard court.

Denis Istomin enters this tournament on a four-match losing streak and is coming off a showing in Pune where he was broken three times and lost to a player outside of the top-100. He has had some success in challenger play, which includes titles in Chicago and Kazakhstan, but he’s done little to nothing as of late on the main stage and has never been a competitive grand slam player. This is a brutal first round matchup for him to say the least. Denis has two career wins over top-10 players, but only one of those victories have come since 2013. Istomin has lost in the first round of a grand slam in five of his last six appearances and has won six of his last eight matches on hard court.

These two have played six times and Federer has won all six meetings. The most recent match was in 2014 in Basel, a match Federer won in three sets. Four of the six matches (one being a walkover) were decided in straight sets.

With all that being said,we have ... :

The tennis match of the day : Denis Istomin vs Roger Federer ( Scheduled to start 10:30 CET - 14.01.2019 )

Question #1 for the daily giveaway on the 14.01.2019 is :

How many games will there be in total in this match?

A. Over 27.5 games in total in this match.

B. Under 27.5 games in total in this match.

Simply post your predictions , A. Over 27.5 games in total in this match or B. Under 27.5 games in total in this match , in this thread and get a chance to walk away with a €30 prize of your choise ,credited to your Unibet account the following day.

Deadline for this question is : 10:00 CET ( 14.01.2019 ) Roughly 14 hours from now on.Best of luck!!!

I_love_to_win Rank 10
Rank 10

yes, I know but only 15 minutes late. I hope @AndreiBN will be kind with me, please

0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

A. Over 27.5 games in total in this match.

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Uni-best Rank 10
Rank 10

A. Over 27.5 games in total in this match.

0 Likes