cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Hi @ReCorpH or anyone who can help me.

2 days ago i skipped one day on Streakr because i didnt want to guess on Parma-Atalanta. I was at 2 days streak then so didnt want to risk the freebet.

So i picked yesterday Inter vs Napoli. I won it, but Streakr says that i am still at 2 days streak now. I just dont understand it.

Any idea?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Sparrow473 wrote:

Hi @ReCorpH or anyone who can help me.

2 days ago i skipped one day on Streakr because i didnt want to guess on Parma-Atalanta. I was at 2 days streak then so didnt want to risk the freebet.

So i picked yesterday Inter vs Napoli. I won it, but Streakr says that i am still at 2 days streak now. I just dont understand it.

Any idea?

Yeah there's something wrong with yesterdays pick. It doesn't seem to have registered at all, or the result has not yet been updated.

Didn't get the usual "click to check how you did" this morning, and it also doesn't show yesterdays pick at the previous picks.

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

#metoo

Pick nowhere to be found

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Any updates on this issue?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Zero fcks given... Too many things to do...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

back on track again Ok

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

Fulham for the win tonight & I've got my free bet... let's hold thumbs 👍🏻 

20200730_082816.jpg

P.S. @psrquack well done on the payback on me for taking your stack in the Freeroll a little while ago Mate. 1 - 1 between us now 🤣🤣🤣 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Yup, surprise that i am at a 4 day long streak now.... Thanks to indicate it @Purps.

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Sparrow473 wrote:

Yup, surprise that i am at a 4 day long streak now.... Thanks to indicate it @Purps.

@Sparrow473 Unlucky that it ends today Sad

0 Likes